Riccardo Fagiolo

[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Name: Kazzelock

Why I want to join: I want a nice, safe place to play with one of my friends whnile potentially making new friends.

About me: I like chemistry.

Biko1975
Atlanta
Currently a geology major at UWG
The community serve I had been playing on went under. I'm feeling the need to build.

Name: Kazzelock

Why I want to join: I want a nice, safe place to play with one of my friends whnile potentially making new friends.

About me: I like chemistry.

Ingame Name

Rebusdotu

From

Ohio

Hey I'm SubAtomicMadMan, 18 born and raised in UK.

It would be great to create contraptions of wonders with others!

Biko1975
Atlanta
Currently a geology major at UWG
The community serve I had been playing on went under. I'm feeling the need to build.

Welcome guys :D

Your In Game Name: Coookehh

Your age: 17

Where you are from: Ireland

Why you want to join the server: I've always hated PvP servers as I could never see the point in destruction on a game dedicated to creation. Your server seems to epitomize this idea and so I know I will be able to find friends with like-minded people.

Your In Game Name
Uninventive
Your age
Where you are from
UK
Why you want to join the server
I am looking for a friendly PvE server where I can build and have fun without the worries of being griefed

Your In Game Name
branden6474
Your age
Where you are from
Idaho
Why you want to join the server (optional)
I want to join this server to have some fun with tekkit possibly meet some new friends :D.

Your In Game Name: Coookehh

Where you are from: Ireland

Why you want to join the server: I've always hated PvP servers as I could never see the point in destruction on a game dedicated to creation. Your server seems to epitomize this idea and so I know I will be able to find friends with like-minded people.

Your In Game Name
Uninventive
Your age
Where you are from
UK
Why you want to join the server
I am looking for a friendly PvE server where I can build and have fun without the worries of being griefed

Your In Game Name
branden6474
Your age
Where you are from
Idaho
I want to join this server to have some fun with tekkit possibly meet some new friends :D.

Welcome guys

Your in Game Name: peskyflea

Where are you from: UK

Why you want to join the server: I love tekkit but hate griefing and hence, I think that this server looks perfect as it allows me to be creative and build without fear of logging in to find my hard work destroyed.

Your in Game Name: peskyflea

Where are you from: UK

Why you want to join the server: I love tekkit but hate griefing and hence, I think that this server looks perfect as it allows me to be creative and build without fear of logging in to find my hard work destroyed.

Welcome :)

Your In Game Name: whowantssoda
Your age: 15

Where you are from: U.S.A

Something about you (optional) I like buildings and challenging my limits on howa building should look.

What do you want to build?:  i want to build a giant castle that is fully automated and has an abstract design.

Why you want to join the server (optional)I love a nice community where everyone is building great feats, and is helpful, and inviting.  This server looks great, as it seems protective and more on building.  I hope to join for this reason :D.

Your In Game Name: whowantssoda
Your age: 15

Where you are from: U.S.A

Something about you (optional) I like buildings and challenging my limits on howa building should look.

What do you want to build?:  i want to build a giant castle that is fully automated and has an abstract design.

Why you want to join the server (optional)I love a nice community where everyone is building great feats, and is helpful, and inviting.  This server looks great, as it seems protective and more on building.  I hope to join for this reason :D.

Your In Game Name: SaintSorrow
Your age: 16 
Where you are from: Lithuania
Something about you (optional): I love sports and motorcycles
Why you want to join the server (optional): i want to learn building and try to create something fascinating

In Game Name:Pizzajunky33

Where are you from?: Wilsonville, Oregon, U.S.A

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join the server because i'm just looking for a nice community based server. I don't like getting raided, and raiding isn't anything I really do anyways.

Your In Game Name: SaintSorrow
Your age: 16 
Where you are from: Lithuania
Something about you (optional): I love sports and motorcycles
Why you want to join the server (optional): i want to learn building and try to create something fascinating

In Game Name:Pizzajunky33

Where are you from?: Wilsonville, Oregon, U.S.A

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join the server because i'm just looking for a nice community based server. I don't like getting raided, and raiding isn't anything I really do anyways.

Welcome guys

Your In Game Name: CellteX
Your age: 18
Where you are from: UK
Something about you (optional): Current Student, long time Minecraft player in my free time. I have played on a few servers consistently and helped staff a couple of them. 
Why you want to join the server (optional): Seems like a popular and welcoming server. I haven't played Tekkit for a while since a few days ago when i installed all the packs and began playing again so i'm eager to get back into it and enjoy it with other people. I'm just looking for a casual and laidback community to play with and learn a thing or two from.

Cheers for your time.

Your In Game Name: CellteX
Your age: 18
Where you are from: UK
Something about you (optional): Current Student, long time Minecraft player in my free time. I have played on a few servers consistently and helped staff a couple of them. 
Why you want to join the server (optional): Seems like a popular and welcoming server. I haven't played Tekkit for a while since a few days ago when i installed all the packs and began playing again so i'm eager to get back into it and enjoy it with other people. I'm just looking for a casual and laidback community to play with and learn a thing or two from.

Cheers for your time.

In Game Name: Tsukio

Where are you from: US (New Jersey)

Why you want to join the server: I really don't like pvp, and most good servers tend to have it. This one seems really nice and doesn't have it :D. Also the promise of no lag sounds great.

Ingame Name: Somefellow

Why are you here: I play Minecraft off and on as the itch arises, spent a lot of time on mod-heavy servers w friends. I'm usually the quieter quirkier one who likes a good laugh now and then, and this looks like a nice spot to hang around.

Your In Game Name
Le_Boss_Navi
Your age
15, nearly 16
Where you are from
Michigan, USA
Something about you (optional)
I'm a halfway decent artist
looks good, have been missing tekkit
Edited by lebossnavi

In Game Name: Tsukio

Where are you from: US (New Jersey)

Why you want to join the server: I really don't like pvp, and most good servers tend to have it. This one seems really nice and doesn't have it :D. Also the promise of no lag sounds great.

Ingame Name: Somefellow

Why are you here: I play Minecraft off and on as the itch arises, spent a lot of time on mod-heavy servers w friends. I'm usually the quieter quirkier one who likes a good laugh now and then, and this looks like a nice spot to hang around.

Your In Game Name
Le_Boss_Navi
Your age
15, nearly 16
Where you are from
Michigan, USA
Something about you (optional)
I'm a halfway decent artist
looks good, have been missing tekkit

Welcome guys :)

Ign: LordDuckington

Why you want to join the server: I want to play the new Tekkit in a nice environment, and all of the features seem pretty cool.

Edited by LordDuckington