How much RAM is good?

Tagger12496

Server allocated with 4G ram to Tekkit, 2 CPU cores. With 8 active people, half a dozen huge quarries, lots of tech running the server was still at a solid 20 TPS. No apparent lag client side.

do you ever get [WARNING] Cant Keep up! DId system time change...

• Discord Moderator

do you ever get [WARNING] Cant Keep up! DId system time change...

Nope. If I do a 100K+(+) WorldEdit it occasionally lags for a second or two, but then right back to normal. I should note that there are also 100s of chunks covered by chunk loaders as well.

I've had that problem. I just "fixed" the flowing lava with WE.

im also on 1.1.5. but i dont experience any lag. the only time i get lag is when i walk around my power plant where all the engines are running at the same time. other than that everything else is alright. i did experience my space station in space missing all the tin decoration blocks from galaticraft missing and the only thing that remained was just the glass.

Are you pumping lava from the nether?

I was in 1.0.6 then I updated to 1.1.5 and the sever was super lagy... So I had to delete the nether.

actually i am pumping lava from the nether but i dont have any anchors there. i do though have anchors in the space station in space powering the machines there.