[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name:
RaptorReaper964

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since the days of 1.7.3. Vanilla has always kinda bored me, and Mods/modpacks spice up Minecraft.

Reason I want to join: Whitelisted servers like this one are young and free of griefers. I'd like to get to know Tekkit it its more complex areas without that fear of being greifed. Maybe I'll even make a few friends, you never know :3

Regards,

~Raptor~

in-game name: mosherman11

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 months

Reason I want to join: I don't want random people griefing and messing with me on servers and then leaving for ever. It happens a lot so I want ply on a server where everyone is accounted for and this one looks like it could be good. I like small new servers.

IGN: axman36

Ages: 20

Time Spent Playing Modded Minecraft: 6 months.

Reason I Want To Join: I've been looking for a nice server for a while now where I can build up all my machines and contraptions. I also am liking the fact there is the shop feature, plus the server overall just sounds like a lot of fun.

IGN: ShadowAlter0s

Time: 4 years and...

Reason: I want to play on one server that I and some friends want to build a rocket and make our station to the space, i want to exlore and research for the tech lab that i will create, and im curius about the plugins you will have online :>

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons