[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: L0v0lup

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: around 1 - 1.5 years

Reason I want to join: I played on so much german servers. Thes was mostly boring or bad. I got some good experience at american servers. My english is bad, i hope nobody cares :D

In-game name: martip07

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Mmm Around a year (5 months with my own server and modpack, problem with host so I couldnt keep my server)

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I need to play with mods. Ok vanilla is good ut not enough and I played with mods since the first pack of tekkit (classic).

In-game name: SirSimonOfOld

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years, not including tekkit and such

Reason I want to join: I used to be great at tekkit, until I got bored with it, and forgot how pretty much everything works. I'm here to relearn everything, make some new friends, make--Or join- A company, and most of all, Play some Tekkit. Also, I wanna make a moonbase sometime.

In-game name: Damo_C

Time spent playing Minecraft: sometime around mid beta

Reason I want to join: Been trying to find a decent tekkit main server since the thing went live, would like the give this server a chance. I enjoy doing large builds but will always put machine builds into care fall consideration with regards to server resources.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons