[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name:
ShaddowKing

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
150+ hours

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Because your server looks awesmazing
;)
(A group of my friends also play and I would love to join them... they are technically challenged ;D )

Sorry for double post, but... just accept me. Because im want to be member. IM WANT!

In Game Nickname: evsey6

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: One month

Reason I want to join: Because im love minecraft. With mods. But playing alone is boring. And doing nothing is boring too. So, this why im want to be accepted.

In-game name: Seudofix

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Like a year

Reason I want to join: I don't play in servers too much, and i love mechanics and those things, and my friends does not, so i wanna test it out with more people, and i got Minecraft Premium recientley, so i want to play in official servers with guys who know better than me abot this stuff, so i can learn

In-game name: Mekanekles

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Not very long, have played around with Tekkit a little bit in the past but now I want to get back to it and explore the new mods aswell as meeting new people.

Reason I want to join: I want to join because this seems like a cool and friendly server with nice people, I hope that I can contribute to this community and have a good time with other new players. I've also been involved in a number of RP- and other events, as a mod and as a player, on other MC servers (unfortunatly not Tekkit) which all were great so I have some experience helping out on servers.

In-game name: Dabullfrog

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Before there was a Tekkit "Classic"

Reason I want to join: Looking for a good modded minecraft server because I have joined a lot of Minecraft servers and this one is the best. For instance the whole server greeted my arrival. I really look forward to playing with you guys.

In-game name:
jmoon1020

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Vanilla since alpha)

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I would like to join because after checking the server out, it looks awesome. It runs very smoothly (unlike other servers) and appears to be populated by mature people. I have a LOT of experience with modded Minecraft and would like to help improve the server in any way I can.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons