[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Bopkasen

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over 2 years

Reason I want to join: Been over several months and haven't play Tekkit, I wanted to give this a try and do something relaxing. Then, make something that would be challenging for myself.

In-game name: Dreydon911

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years

Reason I want to join: I have been playing other minecraft severs and got promoted mod /admin fairly quickly. Looking for a server in which I can just play the game with my friends sheahan0 and Cybzmaster and not have to worry about having a staff status. The server looks very promising and I would love to try it out.

In-game name:Delashmit

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:for 1 year now

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Wellm Im REALLY into tekkit, especially since they got space in it now, i am here to have fun, with other people, and staff members who shall respect others, and no disrespectful players, i have found this server finally, and i feel as if i need to be accepted by the server and to join!

EDIT!

In-game name: Delashmit

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:for 1 year now

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Well Im REALLY into tekkit, especially since they got space in it now, i am here to have fun, with other people, and staff members who shall respect others, and no disrespectful players, i have found this server finally, and i feel as if i need to be accepted by the server and to join!

In-game name:vetleice

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:1 year or more

Reason I want to join: In the last couple of weeks my computers crashes in modpacks but not in tekkit so i wanted to find an awesome server so i could enjoy modded minecraft agian and this server looked like that so thats why i wanna join the server.

In-game name: damin14

Reason I want to join: I want play on good server with good players

In-game name: Mertinek

Reason I want to join: I want play on good server with good players

In-game name: Tizpi

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 2 years.

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I believe you had an older server, no? I know I was on an older server that you owned. Well, other than that I want to be on this server because I am, one, sick of normal minecraft. All the normal minecraft survival servers are filled with griefers and people that just like to destroy the territory. Second, I have always been on Tekkit and I want a basic survival server that isn't cluttered with people there just for the mini games. Survival is suppose to communication and advancement not destroying each other's property.

In-game name: SplicingSpud

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a year or so.

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ): I don't want to play on a sever where there is greifing, hackers and ruined landscape everywhere. (and to the architects of the sever good job it looks professional, and I can't wait to start building myself).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons