[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: mackie98

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: industrialcraft for a few months, then over a year of tekkit + some FTB mixed in

Reason I want to join: I like the looks of this server, the people seem really nice (when I first logged on I got two "welcomes"), and I am tired of playing by myself.

In-game name: Dannsroom

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 year +

Reason I want to join: I've been looking to get on a good grief free server and a friend (Damoe_C) recommended this one. I've had a look around and it looks promising. Would love to be part of it so that I can build some nice structures and get established here.

In-game name: Mapler54

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over a year

Reason I want to join: I have been looking for a fun grief free server to play on with my friends.

My friend would also like to play on this server but he doesn't have an account on this forums,so I'll apply for him.

In-game name: CTrance

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over a year

Reason I want to join: I have been looking for a fun grief free server to play on with my friends.

In-game name: Winsse

Time: One year

Reason: I have tried other tekkit mod packs but I havent tried normal tekkit so I want to try it out in this server, because this server look really cool and because my friend will maybe come play with me.

In-game name: Xpro

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2-3 Years

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Looking for a stable and decent community. Been traveling for a while so getting back into tekkit, so i need a server i can play on for as long as possible so i get to terms with things again. Also im a keen graphic designer so if you need any website or just graphic work doing, don't be afraid do ask 100% free obviously.

Envirus

~1 year

Started playing Minecraft with some friends on a private server then we switched to Tekkit. We went from lite to classic and when 1.0.6 hit we went to space. In the last few months it seems to have lost its magic for my friends, so now I'm ditching those quitters and looking for new friends.

In-game name:
mart660d

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
alot with my friends, so i know sorta what does what
;)

Reason I want to join: i wanted to play with my friend kjeldlinstow (his IGN) on a tekkit server that was easy to play on, and this looks deffenitly like it!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons