[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Fatmansilly

Time Spent playing Modded MC:When tekkit classic was called tekkit and be4 tekkit lite was created

Reason 4 joining:Most of the servers I find are down or have mystcraft banned. The the server also looks nice.

Posted by Fallman2 cuz fatmansilly has probs with tekkit forums

In-game name: Bloxxman2174

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've played a fairly long amount of time (probably 5-10 months).

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I've recently downloaded the newest version of Tekkit and saw the new Space feature. This was the first good server that I have come across that actually supports that mod, so kudos to you :D.

In-game name: Revan2662

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I am unsure, about a year I believe.

Reason I want to join: I've been away from Minecraft for a while, along with Tekkit, and I just want to get back into it recently. So, I'm looking for a server to join to get reaquanted with Tekkit.

I would like to join the server as well to be a Moderator.

IGN: Mattias1113

Time spent using modded minecraft: Started the time when there was Technic SMP modpack.

Past Experiences: Been a moderator on a very starter server. I hope to get a moderator rank.

Thanks for your time,

Mattias

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons