[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

In-game name: piekiller252

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Little more than a year

Reason I want to join: Well I've played on one Tekkit server before and it was just one of the most fun times I've had on Minecraft. Unfortunately it closed a long time ago and this server looks like one I might enjoy as much as the last. I also like playing online and I like Tekkit a lot.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: the_chillzest

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 2 years on and off, ran a local tekkit server for some friends.

Reason I want to join: I have been having problems with hosting and was re inspired by the yogscast's newest galaticraft. 2-4 of my friends also want to play with me so I was trying to find somewhere to all play together. =D

In-game Name: Ninja865

Time Spent Playing Modded Minecraft: Honestly I'm not sure, but I've been playing tekkit since from when around the time it first was released and I've also been playing Pixelmon in some free time.

Reason I want to join: Would be because I'm looking for a new server to be creative on since the last tekkit server I put time into got hacked, destroyed, and shut down.

In-Game Name: Thamorian

Time: it depends on what day i play minecraft but a minimum of 2 hours a week most of the time more

Why: i was looking for a good looking server that didnt have to many banned items, and i looked at a ton of servers and yours popped out to me

In-game name: Sinhunter

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Redpower 2 - 2 weeks, tekit lite 3 months, tekkit 2 weeks single player.

Reason I want to join: I want to find nice community of players and start building and engineering something magnificent whit different players.

In-game name: FredyZoR

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Played the new Tekkit for a 2 weeks or so as my only recent modded MC play. Played some minor mods with friends way back, but nothing of note.

Reason for wanting to join: Had enough of respawning blocks from American servers, and this server seems to be in some undisclosed location in Europe. Loving the idea of the separate "mining world" and the ways that impact progress for new members. Don't really know what more to say, would just love to spend my time playing some Minecraft with you (hopefully) nice people.

IGN: Crosspel

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Tekkit? not much. After I discovered Tekkit I fell in love with it but after about 20h invested in Single Player map i decided that I should look for a nice server to settle on. Other mods... I'd say about 50h.

Reason for wanting to join: I’m looking for a cosy server where I can build, interact and have fun with nice people without being bother with drama and griefers. It would seem Riff Raff has all I need and that’s why I would like to become part of your community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons