[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

Hidden

Both accepted, welcome to the server
In-game name: DC_8P

Time spent playing modded MInecraft: 1 yr

Reason I want to join: Seen servers on You Tube, would like to play with others. I am more of a redstone guy than a building person so working together would be fun!

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Yemmiz

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Haven't kept count, a lot ;)

Reason I want to join: I am looking for a place for me and my friend to build and learn without the annoyance of griefers, but still have the social aspects of a community

In-game name: Syrix85

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 Months (Vanilla over 2 years)

Reason I want to join: Playing single player gets boring when there's no one around to build or interact with. I took a quick look around your server and the complete lack of grief alone sells me on it. I also want to see what kind of creations everyone else has created with this awesome modpack.

In-game name: malfthan

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: On and off, about a year or two.

Reason I want to join: My old server is laggy and seems abandoned by its staff, so I'm looking for a replacement. Besides, I like the backstory idea.

In-game name:
RandomX45

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
I have been playing modded minecraft since the beginning of IC2.

Reason I want to join: My old FTB servers have crashed and burned a while back, and I am getting tired of single player. I am also giving tekkit a whirl for the first time as well but most of the mods I have seen before on FTB.

In-game name: AssossaGPB

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since release 1.0.0

Reason I want to join: Only server that I have found that does not ban cc or dimensional doors. I am also bringing my friends to play.

PS. Can you accept my friends too? Their igns are KloAl and SicariusUmbra, they are 14 and 18

In-game name: Kzeris

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've played modded minecraft on and off for about 1 year

Reason I want to join: I like the idea behind revealing hidden backstory, and i was searching a long time for a server which don't restrict mods severely. Also the allowed use of anchors (even if its only 1) lets create more efficient builds.

In-game name:
Geadsss

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
in playtime - A LOT, dunno probably a total of 10 days. Played on a server for a couple of months till their host started denying Tekkit.

Reason I want to join: Well your server looks really promising and explained why I cant play on my favorite server...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons