[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Mr_Unwritten

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: over a year using different mods

Reason i want to join: I have played many modes and there are only certain ones i actually enjoy, this is one of them, i have played on several servers and none of them have been good. I have been playing on this one and so far i like how everything is set up and would like to continue.

Reason i want to join: I have played many modes and there are only certain ones i actually enjoy, this is one of them, i have played on several servers and none of them have been good. I have been playing on this one and so far i like how everything is set up and would like to continue.

did not mean to post 3 times sorry.

In-game name: Berthick12

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 2 years

Reason I want to join: Liked the plugin selection and the limited amount of banned items of the server, really want to play on a server where I don't have to be afraid on login if my stuff had been stolen.

In-game name: Minecraftworld99

Time spent playing modded minecraft: i was playing with mods 2 or 3 years ago, but i haven't in about a year, i used to play the old tekkit all the time, but haven't played the new very much.

Reason i want to join: i want to join because i like pvp tekkit, but i don't like people being able to greif on my property, so mainly I'm joining because its pvp, and it has greif protection

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons