RiffRaffSyndicate

[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

In-game name: shadowquinn1974

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: daily

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) applied at the FTB site but have been talking to the gang on tekkit and would love to join them

In-game name:CrazyCodester

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Uh, about 2 to 3 years :D

Reason I want to join: I want a server where it's not so limited, somewhere that is challenging to a limit.. Also i love to play tekkit and this seems like the perfect server so yeah :D

In-game name: twonk13

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Many hours, Unsure on how long.. But I do play on a singleplayer survival world and its coming along greatly

Reason I want to join: I have been playing singleplayer for a while now, and I finally thought it would be relevant for my to go to the next step (which is joining an online tekkit server). I also think I would enjoy being on this server and progress through the stages of the different mods which are installed.

In-game name: R0FLWAFL (that's with a zero)

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2011

Reason I want to join: My boyfriend wants me to play with him, his IGN is Nuvoss.

Gorazorbacks56

I am 13 years old

I have been playing modded survival for 2 and half years

I guess the main reason i want to join is that i dislike vanilla minecraft and that mods add complexity & flavor. I want to join this server because playing here isn't simple or complex but a classic game style that i really enjoy playing which other servers do not have.

Gorazorbacks56

I am 13 years old

I have been playing modded survival for 2 and half years

I guess the main reason i want to join is that i dislike vanilla minecraft and that mods add complexity & flavor. I want to join this server because playing here isn't simple or complex but a classic game style that i really enjoy playing which other servers do not have.

IGN: Pallen0304

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 20 Months

Reason I want to join: 1.5.2, PVE, & Economy... One of the hard parts of finding a good server is finding one that has active members, and has Landscape Rules, I hate walking in on a server and everything be at bedrock because someone wanted to Quarry for Diamonds.

In-game name: abazabba

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for a while, i've play ftb and many versions of tekkit

Reason I want to join: this looks like a server i can really get into and play it to the full extent

In-game name: dkmarc54

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:

Hmm ive been playing a lot of mods a while ago, though im not totaly up to date on the new mods, ill try to learn them.

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )

Im getting into modded minecraft again and im trying to find a nearly lag free server. I also like that its grief free wich normaly comes with that you have to apply.

In Game Name: Zyre36

Time spent playing Technic Modpacks :Since Tekkit was only the one modpack

Reason for joining: it sounds like a great server, much better than some of the other ones I have tried

in game name : Soby91

age = 22

time spent on modded minecraft :1 year

Reason: Nuvoss, Mystically and Roflwafl are on the server and asked me to join them.

IGN: Cratos18

Time spent playing modded minecraft: I would have to say just over a year maybe.

Reason I want to join: I really like the looks of this server and I want to play more of this game to get better at it.

in-game name: ZE_NUKE

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: i played the Tekkit before Classic and Lite, but I know a lot about the new mods. SO, a good while

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I want to show my friend how to play Tekkit and I just got a new computer so I can play my favorite mod packs, so I need a small fun server I can play on with him.