RiffRaffSyndicate

[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

In-game name: deadsmith

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 years

Reason I want to join: I would like to play with a good and unexpected economy and community. I love surprises and a good community to play with.

IGN: SicariusUmbra

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:: hmm, I don't know any more but over 3 years.

Reason: My friends joined this server, so I am going to give it a try.

In-game name:
kjeldlinstow

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
I've played minecraft three years with my friends I thought this would be fun to play with them

Reason I want to join:
I would like to play with my friend mart660d
:)

In-game name:Rageking149

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Atleast 2 hours a day

Reason I want to join: Looking for a fun server to play with me and some friends where we can just play tekkit!

In-game name: Ze7ver

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years

Reason I want to join: I want to get into a community where people are respected and also looking for a server with mods which join

gunslinger_398

About 1 year

I wanted to join this server because it let me find a server that had a small people base, no greifing, or stealing, raiding, and such. I prefer servers like this since i don't have to look over my back when ever i play. this why i would like to join your server.

In-game name: Fiarrella

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Not really sure, but I prefer it to regular minecraft. I am still learning some of the kinks and tricks of Tekkit :)

Reason I want to join: I like playing minecraft in general and I prefer having some sort of chat going on while playing, furthermore, a multiplayer experience is always superior in many ways to singleplayer one. I chose this server because it seems to have what I am looking for in a server.

IGN: PalmTreeFun

Time: Couple hundred hours, mostly in single player though.

Reason: Want to experiment with ComputerCraft in a multiplayer setting, mostly. Want to build cool stuff for everyone to see too though.

In-Game-Name:)Cherryblaster145

Name:)Jerry

Time Of Aplication:) 12:32

Reason:I randomly go around servers untill i die in it, then move to next, i had experience with rules and i follow the rules really good :D

Time zone:)UK-Eastern

In-Game-Name:)|Cherryblaster145

Name:)|Jerry

Time Of Aplication:)| 12:32

Reason:)|I randomly go around servers untill i die in it, then move to next, i had experience with rules and i follow the rules really good :D

Time zone:)|UK-Eastern

In-game Name: bizzy401

Time spent playing Modded Minecraft: 1000s of hours. Coming back to the game after about a 6 month break

Reason I want to join: I am looking for a server that is on the latest version of Tekkit and saw the awesome picture of your space station. I ran around the server and it looks like a pretty good place to call home.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

-Brett