[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: XxXLittleDXxX - I was 7... Made it for other reasons...

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since I started playing MineCraft, really.

Reason I want to join: I want to join a server that doesn't actually BAN anything majorly important or useful (ex: Dimensional Doors Mod), just limits some items. Most servers these days (as in they've been up for a while) are very landscape-greifed, entirely filled up, or just boring in general, but this server seems different.

IGN: 19501

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since 2011, several hundred hours of gameplay.

Reason I want to join: Because I want to join a non-griefing technical server, and AegisGaming no longer does machine-heavy modpacks.

In-game name: Feeliner

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Used to play Minecraft alot since the beta, been playing with mods on and off when i find out about a new and fun mod-pack. Tekkit's always been fun, at times servercrashy and buggy tho, but I like the new update to it!

Reason I want to join: Been running around on the server, it looks stable and the rules are great. It'd be nice to play on this server. Also, bread.

In-game name:jon230396

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:hmm, well, i cannot remember, as it's been a really long time.

Reason I want to join: Well, not only does this server seem interesting, the builds in the screen shots are quite good. I'd like to one day have one of my builds as your screenshots as well.

In-game name: robotnation

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: at least 2 years now.

Reason I want to join: I was told by a friend (orellanaj82) I felt it would be a nice experience to play on different servers where there isn't a ton of people on, I have been enjoying the server so far and hope to play on it even more!

In-game name: Boystaats

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:3 years

Reason I want to join: bacause i like to play tekkit pack instead of tekkit lite and this server looked very nice for my first time tekkit

Hi guys, Below I submit my application to join the server.

In-game name: Lazarix69

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Approx 4 years

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )

I've been looking around for a good Tekkit server, and I think this one sounds mature and fun and fits what I'm looking for :)

I hate griefing, and I'm looking for friendly players to play with and have a good game experience with a nice player base.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons