[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

In-game name: rapatat

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: A year and a half

Reason I want to join:This is the first server I've encountered where no mods have been banned. Plus it'd be nice to be on a server where the admins and community are friendly, also it'll help to learn some of the more advanced tekkit stuff like the Atomic science stuff from other players :)

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name:10xephos01

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 2-4 hours a day mayve more on vacation days

Reason I want to join: Not many decent 1.1.10 server out there right now also i wold love to play with a nice and peaceful/calm server community.

In-game name: Thretor

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over one year.

Reason: I want to play with my brother in this server and this server looks good so far. I have been playing Tekkit Lite and Hexxit and I decided to start to play Tekkit main.

IGN: Vilkes

Time spent playing modded minecraft: Since 1.2.5, but my computer's been out for zbout 6 months, so I'm a little rusty.

Reason for joining: The little banned items, i REALLY wanna play galacticraft with others, i want to try all the other new tekkit mods, and i think this looks like a perfect server to try this on.

IGN: theepicman36

Time spent playing modded minecraft: 1 year

Reason i want to join: i want to join because my friend, star10877 who is also applying, and we both have been looking for a tekkit server.

We would both like to try your server because it sounds good by the amount of people asking to join your server.

IGN: star10877

Time Spent Playing Modded Minecraft: About 1 Year

Reason I Want To Join: I want to join because my friend (theepicman36 who is also applying), and I have been looking for a tekkit server that has no stealing or griefing. So we would both like to try your server because it sounds really good with the people asking to join.

In-game name: Kamefrede

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Two years

Reason I want to join: I used to play tekkit classic in 1.2.5 but then after the 1.3.2 tekkit fiasco i quit, now i wanted to try the "new" Tekkit and i was trying to find a good community to do so. I think i might have found it. (I like rockets and i want to make a space agency

Hello, here for the application.

IGN: Digitpixel

Time playing modded Minecraft: since Minecraft beta 1.6.4 . If to ask about technic modpacks - since the first appearance of tekkit classic

Reason: Have a great interest in finding a long-living , grief-free Tekkit server with a responsive and friendly community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons