[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Xellixor

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: years, plus modding a bit myself!

Reason I want to join: I want to join because I want a stable server that isn't down every half an hour like the last one I tried. Also I love to work together with people on the server and I hope for a nice community! I like to build big and always have crazy ideas. Plus, im interested in the story. Want to see how you implemented it on the server :) Thanks!

In-game name: Darksteed282

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Around 4 years. I know every mod thats in this but haven't played with them yet because i have been waiting for an awesome server!

Reason I want to join: This is the first server I clicked on, And I really like how the rules and plugins are laid out. I Really enjoy spawn and have played a little bit but really want to become whitelisted so I can actually play with some friends!

In-game name: HierarchOfOld

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a year, little more than that. I've played minecraft since it was in early alpha.

Reason I want to join: I've seen little interest in the game lately from myself but now that my desktop is fixed I would like a good protected fun server to play on.

In-game name: MrGoodRocker61

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Around a year or so. Not Tekkit, but FTB. Same thing though.

Reason I want to join: I like the look of the server and I need a temporary place to hang out, so this server seems like its fun. I also use teamspeak, but my headset broke and I have to talk through a webcam, so i will probably be quiet while Im on it.

In-game name: NooYah

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: since Tekkit Classic came out.

Reason I want to join: I love playing modded Minecraft over the Vanilla versions, and I'm looking to get onto a server where I can both enjoy modded Minecraft at its best, and help other people do the same.

In-game name:Odiin46

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:over about 2 days on space tekkit over 200 hours in all

Reason I want to join: because i am a good player who has only been banned once because i accidently griefed and been in server jails only twice the first time was on accident and the second was because of 2 people killing me and a friend over and over and i cursed them over chat with caps lock but i am a pretty nice player who wil help others p.s. sorry if 2 long

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:over about 2 days on space tekkit over 200 hours in all

Reason I want to join: because i am a good player who has only been banned once because i accidently griefed and been in server jails only twice the first time was on accident and the second was because of 2 people killing me and a friend over and over and i cursed them over chat with caps lock but i am a pretty nice player who wil help others p.s. sorry if 2 long

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons