[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: conner6154

time spent playing modded minecraft: About 1.5 years

Reason I want to join: I used to play tekkit classic and i was really good. I stopped playing tekkit, but since I actually saw the new tekkit that this server uses I saw that it is AWESOME. I started playing it again, but I started to get bored so I searched for servers. I saw this one, went on once, and loved it.

In-game name: NickMiz2

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: a few weeks now

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I've fallen in love with the tekkit mod and facing the riffraff syndicate looks extremely fun! I want to join the server with some friends fleeing a server that's fallen apart. (hacks and greifers) it was a great server and this one looks to me like it can live up to that standard (or better).

In-game name: kingregigigas

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 a day

Reason I want to join: the reason why i would like to join the server is because i want to help other people if they have trouble with the server or just building something also i like to play on tekkit cus you get to go t othe moon

In-game name: Just_Samuel

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Long enough that i start making my own mods (2 years maby?) if you mean tekkit mhh, i have played the old version long but not the new one i want to see wat is removed and added :D.

Reason I want to join: Helping people (AliAlEkri), and i need a not to over crowd server, and this server is fun. I want a server where i could mind my own stuff and this would be a good server for mindless survival :D

In-game name: sanfonic1

I've spent along time playing modded minecraft... ever since 1.2.5.... I've also played alot of tekkit so joining this server would be a fun experience....

reason i want to join: to help and also enjoy other people company.... i want to join a server were its no crowded but has enough people to where its not completely empty and boring where me and my buddies have to go miles to find other people.

In-game name: soomalainen

Time played modded Minecraft: About 4 months

Reason I want to join: I've been playing classic minecraft forever and I wanted to try something little bit differense. Now when this new version of tekkit is our I would like to try it out. So I hope we can see on server in future.

IGN: MineSquirtle

Time: I used to play what is called Tekkit Classic. This was when Duncan and Sjin from the Yogscast made a let's play, waging war on each other. I eventually lost interest in Tekkit after a while. I remember the basics. I'd love to get back into it.

Reason: Like I said above, I was hoping to get back into Tekkit. And it'd be great if this server could provide this for me. I logged into the server (Greylisted, of course) to check it out, and it seems friendly and structured.

In-game name: Poju_123

Reason I want to join: I've played vanilla minecraft to long by now. I've been playing Modded minecraft for 8 months. Me and my friend ''Soomalainen'', have been searching for good modded minecraft server. So I hope I could play with him.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons