[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name:

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
1-2 years

Reason I want to join: the server in was playing is down for like 1 month i don`t want to w8 more for it to get back up... i want join the server because is 18+ and that means that there are mature people that i can play whit and make big projects or get a inspiration from there projects. i`m a technical person and i like to make things to work together and i like all the automatic things on the server that i was playing i have all my stuffs automatic... and i love a good challenge for a big project that needs technical support.

In-game name: asdaa0

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since i saw voltz come out

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Because i love to play modded survival with other people. I saw this server and when i read the post i liked the server and i wanted to give it a try.

IGN: lusterwarrior

Time playing Minecraft: Three years

Time playing modded Minecraft: One year

Reasons to be accepted: After playing modded Minecraft for a year, I am highly experienced in the mods: Industrial Craft 2, Build Craft, Forestry and Equivalent Exchange 2(but that doesn't really count, due to being re-written) anyways, I like to play in friendly servers and communicate with other players and maybe form a small group of people I can trust, I'm a friendly player and I'm always willing to help others.

In-game name:neonmagic2

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: since 1.8,2

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )o jeez well you see long ago (months ago) there was this server and it got shut down now i need a good server and i really havent beeen able to find one yet but this one looks promising also wonted to try out galacticraft :) best exuse i can give idk anymore

IGN: shaqs21

Time playing: since the tekkit main pack was first released

reason: i enjoy playing tekkit since the pack came out, i had a server that i successfully ran since the launch of tekkit main and i have lots of experience with this pack and actual vanilla minecraft.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons