[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Jackd44

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: At least a good few months, I have knowledge of all the older tech mods like IC2 and buildcraft2. I can learn new things though.

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Well first off, this server has mob arena, that's awesomeness already. Then you have all the other goodies like Galactic craft(Which I played back in like Alpha 20, 2 or 3 days before the yogscast did a review.) Dimensional doors(Which I've only found recently) and all the other tekkit goodies(CC, SC2, BC2, ironchests, ect.) I also love that no mods are banned and what, 6 items are not allowed, pretty much giving me a free play style. So yeah, I hope I'll be accepted and hope I can come to enjoy this server!

In-game name: Hirazrador

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
2 years

Reason I want to join: Me and my friends crypton135 and SUPTONATER want to record a tekkit galacticraft series. This seems like an amazing server so we picked it. (btw there internet isnt working right now, can you please white list them too if you accept me)

Thanks for considering,

Hirazrador

In-game name: harzim

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1yr

Reason I want to join: I was looking for a normal tekkit server and I came across this one and it looks really cool and I love the fact that you have mining age like direwolf20 :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons