[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: ErrikosK

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: More than a year.

Reason I want to join: I love tekkit and this server really looks amazing. I also like playing on servers with my friends Kostas_GR_, Kimon_K and petrosx15.(who are also applying today/tomorrow)

In game name: Kimon_K

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: over a year

Reason I want to join: I love playing tekkit with friends and other people and this server really looks very interesting to play on with my friends(ErrikosK, Kostas_GR_ and petrosx15)

In-game name:azuribahn

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:did play for a while some time ago and decided to play again now! (a while was about 5-6 months)

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) the reason i want to join is because i realy enjoy the build experience with machines and factorys and building in general!

In-game name: Lithorn

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Too long.

Reason you want to join: Hosting my own TM didn't work out and I'm bored of playing with just kids. (Not that they arn't fun)

Past experiences: Too many to list. Lets just say there is little I don't know about most mods. If this was a PVP server then people would be afraid, but its not so don't worry.

In-game name: AliAlEkri

Time played modded minecraft: 1 month

Reason I want to join: Normal Minecraft is boring I want something new to play not just normal minecraft i used to play hexxit but then i joined Tekkit and i find it better and i playing offline is boring so i want to socialize and play tekkit :)

In-game name: Ramsey629

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Inconsivable

Reason I want to join: Ive played on alot of tekkit servers since the first release of the original tekkit and I want to see if this new modpack holds up to my standards and your server seems to be the most legit tekkit server out there.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons