[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Arohtar

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a month or so now, also setup a server successfully...

Reason I want to join: Looking for a server with good staff, no griefers, low banned items. good community... Hopefully a place to stay

In-game name: Malzeroth

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 2 years

Reason I want to join: Im looking for a good server to play on with no griefing and with few banned items because i like to be able to play with everthing that come with the mods.

In-game name:
Pwaffle

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
About 2 days total in hours, though not much knowledge of Tekkit

Reason I want to join: The community seemed nice and the server isn't too bad itself aside from minor lag occasionally. Also a friend of mine was going to play it as well, so I figured why not join him.

In-game name:
StevenRS11

More than I'd like to admit.

Reason I want to join: Id love to see what you have done with the dim doors dungeons, and hear any suggestions you have for making it better/more user friendly. I like to talk to server managers who have had experience with my mod, to get a better picture of what they use it for.

In-game name: kbrooks25

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 to 2 years

Reason I want to join: (ive been looking for a friendly tekkit server to play on. I have experience with ftb ultimate and other modpacks but im fairly new to tekkit. I don't grief I never have. and I enjoy teaming with friendly people. and also my name is kieran )

In-game name: Ekurieus

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 5 months on Tekkit Classic,2 months on Yogcraft

Reason I want to join: I am searching for a server for this new Tekkit. Me and my friend wanted to play together but i could not run a non laggy server so this seems pleasing.

IGN: evsey6

Time spent playing modded minecraft: I dont know.

Reason I want to join: Im love tekkit. Not tekkit classic, just Tekkit. There are not many good servers with tekkit. Its boring to play alone, so, im want to join that server. Please. PLEASE. Im wanna just play! Im cant even talk. Being kid is bad? Im cant do anything. Only walk and look. Please. Accept me, im just wanna play with tekkit. Not____alone

In-game name:
bdups22

around 6 months

Reason I want to join: I've been looking and there isn't many tekkit servers that are actually joinable and this looks like a nice little server and I'm looking for a server to do a video on this weekend so I think I have found it

In-game name:
bdups22

around 6 months

Reason I want to join: I've been looking and there isn't many tekkit servers that are actually joinable and this looks like a nice little server and I'm looking for a server to do a video on this weekend so I think I have found it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons