[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: derrien6

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 months

Reason I want to join: I love tekkit main but could not find the right server. I think this is the one. I also could not find any server with the latest version of TM. I also love to have fun on MC! I also will do Let's plays with anyone!

~I am a box with a surprise in side.

In-game name:
Henide

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
More than Vanilla MC (got MC when it was early beta i think, some 2-3y ago). Although I haven't dug deeply into the mods, barely utilized all the features.

Reason I want to join:
So far I've played Single Player. I wanted to share the stuff I make and so it happened that I found your server description appealing.

In-game name: ChaosKing213

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Just before Tekkit became Tekkit Classic

Reason I want to join: I'm glad this server was grey-listed. I can't find any good servers as every other server I joined people aren't very friendly. I join here expecting to have more unfriendly people but of course, I meet an amazing community! I want to join to play with this friendly community. So many adventures await! Thank you.

- Your Player ChaosKing213

Hi it's NT1998 again. I want to whitelist for the new tekkit server.

IGN: NT1998

Time spent playing Tekkit or any Technic related pack: Technic pack since 1.7.3 and all the modpacks as soon as they came out.

Reason to join: I remember this server when I was playing on the custom pack. It was fun. Now I want to see what people can make when we take it to new planets.

In-Game Name:acel007

Time spent: I think 10 months

Reason for joining:I played Tekkit classic and lite before and i know a little bit about space tekkit,but thats it:only a bit i want to learn more about space tekkit with a nice community and i think this will be fun for me and others on this server.

In-game name: lolo485

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since Alpha, when all the good mods started being made.

Reason I want to join: I wanted a maintained server with the least banned items, and PvP. I couldn't get both, sadly. Very annoying.

In-game name:Zetro54

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 100+ hours

Reason I want to join: This server has all the mods allowed that other servers dont allow because those servers cant figure out how to fix the problems they cause. Along with the list of mods this server allows, it also has things like spleef tournaments and mob arena, witch are both things that i love to do on servers. Proabably the biggest part of me wanting to join is that the anti-grief plugins will keep my belongings safe so i dont have to worry then i log off that someone will take my things.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons