[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: im_a__banana

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: well over 1000 hours total. Ever since tekkit came out

Reason I want to join: The last server I played on (which was a tekkit classic server) was shut down due to lack of funds and I'm looking for a new server to play on and to make friends on. Thank you for considering me :)

IGN: RohaneX

Time spent playing modded minecraft: off and on about a half a year (with mods like essentials and notenoughitems)

Reason: Love Dimensional doors and building in them, but can only do so in single player, because most servers have Dimensional doors banned unlike you!

IGN: notlad911

Time spent playing modded minecraft: 2 years

Reason i want to join: me and my friends Rohanex and motcrew have been looking for a good server that doesnt block a bunch of mods which has been a very hard quest but your server seems perfect and has the mods we want so we would love to join.(my friends are the same age as me but have had less time with modded minecraft)

in-game: reddeath193

Time Spent Playing Modded Minecraft: Since Minecraft has been modded.

Reason I want to join: There aren't very many Tekkit 3 servers. At least, not many 1.1.8. This seems to be the best available.

In-game name:DontBeTrippin

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Not Even Once

Reason you want to be a moderator: I'm a cool guy, CaptainAwesome to a lot of people in a lot of places and overall a great guy to know. I like to help whether that's learning myself first then helping or already knowing and just explaining . I'd be a great addition to the team

In-game name: dblxross

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: probably about 2 years, right when mod packs first starting coming out for the game. (Been playing the game itself since late alpha.

Reason I want to join: Looking for a nice server to spend my time, and to be honest the main thing that appeals to me is the lack of banned mods. I also livestream alot so it would probably bring some publicity to the server.

In-game name: FrotBot

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 3 years

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I have been looking for a good Tekkit server. I have not yet found one. I hope this is the one I like.

In-game name: Slamer165

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About....2 years.

Reason I want to join: I took a look at this server and Im in love with it already.....I hate it when other servers ban items and it kinda takes away from the full experience...This server looks like it could be a nice place for me to fit in and join a good minecraft community. I love Mystcraft, Galacticraft and many of the mods on this pack. This server could be a place where I can work with others to see it get done.

Name: Terlileen

Time Spent Playing: Minecraft since version 1.1.8, Tekkit ver 1.2.5, Administrator on another tekkit server and tekkit lite server.

Reason I would like to join: I would like to learn this version of tekkit, I am familiar with automated factories and enjoy using AE, Redpower and Lots of HV Solars :P I understand most the basics of nuclear power systems and always build interesting systems like automated scrapboxes item recovery systems. Auto Potion Factories and Advanced Farms. I am also available for general player aid as needed. I know Griefprevention, Worldguard, Logblock and several other systems to recover lost or stolen items. I also have played with AGES, Dimensional Doors, World Editing :P Hope to see you all ingame :)

In-game name: mindset

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since beta. Modded minecraft; since tekkit classic was the original tekkit

Reason I want to join: I'm looking for a small friendly server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons