[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mare666

Time spent playing modded minecraft: i dont remember but that was when tekkit showed up. Also i never played this minecraft with space so i want to try.

Reason: i playd on minecraft.dk and many many more servers. searching for new experience.

IGN: Nhaji

Time spent playing modded minecraft : maybe a week in terms of hours, otherwise on and off for a half year

Reason: Wanted to play on a tekkit server with my friend, and get to know more people to play with!

In-game name:orellanaj82

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:When i first started playing minecraft in 1.1

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )The reason i want to join is because i want to enjoy this what looks like a lag free server !.id also like to make tons of factories and sell them.

In-game name:Rolaen

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Think about 2 years or more.

Reason I want to join: I am seeking a good server that I would enjoy. And by reading what yours has to offer it has caught my eye and I would enjoy playing on it.

In-game name:Darlerian

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: ... not really a fair question, iv been playing for quite a bit now, cant really remember how long

Reason I want to join: I'm here to rebuild the once great empire of Black Storm! We have found this new world full of those who will soon come to fear the storm of death that will follow in our wake. (and also have some tea and cookies)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons