[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name:
Ascens1on

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
tekkitclassic 250+ hours

Reason I want to join: Looking for a stable, friendly server for my return to minecraft. I havent played in months due to long work hours, now that I have some free time again figure I would try tekkitmain.

In-game name:
Ascens1on

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
tekkitclassic 250+ hours

Reason I want to join: Looking for a stable, friendly server for my return to minecraft. I havent played in months due to long work hours, now that I have some free time again figure I would try tekkitmain.

Sorry for the double post, it gave me an error the first time and told me to try posting again.

In-game name:Jyhnddi

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 250+ hours of some modded Minecraft combined together(unspecified for which modded Minecraft it would be)

Reason I want to join:I want see if this server is good to play on, since this is the first time i played this version of tekkit, and I usually want to play on servers to start out, also single player survival gets lonley.

In-game name: Sinalcox

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: playing around with modded minecraft since Hey0

Reason I want to join: Im searching for a friendly server and i did look around and it looks great for me to live my tekkit experience

In-game name: nolyak

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a year and a half.

Reason I want to join: Looking for a good Tekkit server with no grief for myself and a friend. I have played Tekkit Lite quite a bit but have not tried this version yet.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons