[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

In-game name: sorkijan

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: MC about 3 years (since Alpha 1.2) Tekkit for about 2 years

Reason I want to join: Looking for a good Tekkit server with no grief system for me and Nolyak. Looking for a stable server with competent staff and mature community.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: xXBeSeRKeRXx

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Nearly 2 years on many different mod packs, but mostly tekkit

Reason I want to join: Been wanting to get back into tekkit recently, and after an hour or so looking through many servers, this looks to be the best so far and has really sparked my interest.

In-game name:bllyboy

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:2 years at least

Reason I want to be a moderator: I want to help with communities and evolve the server, and to have fun with many people not on my own, to tell you its very boring, I am a very experienced builder so be sure that i will give you some good builds.

In-game name: hufpul

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a year and a half.

Reason I want to join: Mfenz2002 and I wanted a good server were we could travel to space. I found this server and thought that it was probably good.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons