Let's Test Tekkit 1.1.7!

CanVox

Hey, everyone,

I've just promoted Tekkit 1.1.7 to Latest. There are a ton of key mod updates, the update to Minecraft 1.5.2, along with several new mods! We've got Project Bench, a direct drop-in replacement for the RP2 project bench, a couple new generators, Logistics Pipes, and Simple Power Storage, by Technic's sct! SPS adds a "Makeshift Energy Cell" which can be used as an early-game alternative to the Redstone Energy Cell!

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.1.7. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

This is a clean slate, so even if you've already reported an issue elsewhere (including the 1.1.1-6 threads), if it's present in 1.1.7, be sure to report it in this thread.

The 1.1.7 server can be downloaded here:http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/tekkitmain/Tekkit_Server_v1.1.7.zip

Changelog for Tekkit 1.1.7- this is a list of all changes since 1.0.6:

- Update Forge to build 737.

- Removed the Forge transparency fix (it was too memory-heavy to have as a default in Tekkit)

- Modular Powersuits' glow effect was disabled by default

- Added Project Bench version 1.7.5

- Added Atomic Science version 0.6.2.117

- Added MFFS version 3.1.0.175

- Added Open Peripheral version 0.1.9

- Added Buildcraft: Logistic Pipes version 0.7.3.technic637

- Added Simple Power Storage version 1.0.10

- Equivalent Exchange 3 version pre1h has had a crash bug removed

- Balkon's Weapon Mod updated to version 1.12

- bspkrsCore updated to version 2.09

- Buildcraft updated to version 3.7.1

- Chicken Chunks updated to version 1.3.2.12

- Code Chicken Core updated to version 0.8.7

- Computer Craft updated to version 1.53

- CoFH Core updated to version 1.5.2.5

- CoFH OmniTools to version 3.1.6.0

- Custom LAN Ports updated to version 1.5.2

- Dimensional Anchors updated to version 55.0.3

- Equivalent Exchange 3 updated to version pre1h

- Ender Storage updated to version 1.4.2.12

- Greg's Lighting updated to version 1.8.4

- Immibis Core updated to version 55.1.6

- Iron Chests updated to version 5.2.6.412

- MineFactory Reloaded updated to version 2.6.4.975

- Mystcraft updated to version 0.10.5.00

- Not Enough Items updated to version 1.5.2.28

- Nether Ores updated to version 2.1.5.75

- Omni Tools updated to version 3.1.5.0

- OpenCCSensors updated to version 1.5.2.0

- PowerCrystals Core updated to version 1.1.6.107

- Rei's Minimap updated to version 3.3_06

- Thermal Expansion updated to version 2.4.6.0

- Applied Energistics updated to version 12.b

- Steve's Carts updated to version 2.0.0.a122

- Dimensional Doors updated to version 1.4.1.194

- Modular Powersuits updated to version 0.7.0.534

- MPS Addons updated to version 0.2.3.144

- Immibis Microblocks updated to version 55.0.7

- Backpacks updated to version 1.12.13

- Treecapitator updated to version 1.5.2.r14

- Trade Booth updated to version 0.4.2

- Buildcraft: Additional Pipes updated to version 2.3.1

- Galacticraft updated to version a0.1.36.410

- NEI Plugins updated to version 1.0.9.3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changes since 1.1.6:

Balkon's was downgraded to 1.12.

Buildcraft was downgraded to 3.7.1.

Code Chicken Core was downgraded to 0.8.7.

Ender Storage was downgraded to 1.4.2.12.

Applied Energistics was UPgraded to 12.b.

And a configuration issue was fixed with greg's lighting: old maps should carry over properly now, let me know if there are still issues.

so far so good. rail craft, ICBM, Fluidmechanics, Electric Expansion, Bibliocraft, industrial craft 2, minechem, secretrooms mod are all compatible with 1.1.7. Good job!!

Don't think he is concerned about which mods NOT in the pack work with it, but what mods IN the pack work.

I see something from power suit is disabled, but custem color should still work right? But i havent been able to install that mod since update from 1.0.6. In the power suit config file, it says that custem color mod is "true" but i doesnt show?

Must i enable it somewhere else? If yes can anyone tell me where?

everytime i go into space, the lunar lander disappears and im just floating down slowly and when i get about 68 height as im floating down, it gets stuck and i cant go down any further. and when i look down i only see a grey blob. i cant go back to overworld or anything. im just stuck floating at 68 height. Also when i go see the space station its disappeared and float slowly down to about -1 and im just stuck there also. i cant go back to the overworld or anything.

The autarchic AND gates, havent been able to get diamond or iron working on "single pulse" mode. The normal pulser mode works fine for me. Tried both in single and multi, same results.

right -- makes sense what you meant now. i just haven't ever used autarchic gates and didn't know what you meant about pulse mode.

guess I'll have to finally dig in and learn about them

right -- makes sense what you meant now. i just haven't ever used autarchic gates and didn't know what you meant about pulse mode.

guess I'll have to finally dig in and learn about them

They are nice. I used the to pull only 1 out of the time, when ever my fusion reactor was empty. More efficient and better use of deutorium. Other than that i use them much. They are very nice. Plz let me know if u have same problem as me, or not, so i know where the problem might be.

everytime i go into space, the lunar lander disappears and im just floating down slowly and when i get about 68 height as im floating down, it gets stuck and i cant go down any further. and when i look down i only see a grey blob. i cant go back to overworld or anything. im just stuck floating at 68 height. Also when i go see the space station its disappeared and float slowly down to about -1 and im just stuck there also. i cant go back to the overworld or anything.

Just tested in both single and multi, works fine for me, even when i blow up my lander.

Not sure if this is a bug or its made this way. But power tesseracts have a powerloss of 25%, and max transfer of 100 (both by default), but when i setup a tesseract and give it 100 mj/t it only get 80 in, and when it comes out of tesseract it removes 25%, atm when sending 100 mj/t in u get 60 mj/t out.

I can ofc just change the deafult values to fit my needs. But still something seems wrong.

out of curiosity, how are you confirming that you're only getting 80MJ in?

I set up a quick test situation with a full Redstone Energy Cell (REC) feeding into an Energy Tesseract and then out a few paces away into an empty REC. After checking at three random intervals, I found my energy loss (total) to be 24.1%, 23.8%, and 24.6%

but that's totaly energy; I don't really get how anybody can get such a fine-tuned reading to identify actual MJ/t throughput.

Tagger, the fact you have all those other Mods installed sorta corrupts your testing. Thanks for posting issues though.

out of curiosity, how are you confirming that you're only getting 80MJ in?

I set up a quick test situation with a full Redstone Energy Cell (REC) feeding into an Energy Tesseract and then out a few paces away into an empty REC. After checking at three random intervals, I found my energy loss (total) to be 24.1%, 23.8%, and 24.6%

but that's totaly energy; I don't really get how anybody can get such a fine-tuned reading to identify actual MJ/t throughput.

I have setup like this. REC(full) --> tesseract --> tesseract --> REC(empty). All output and inputs on REC set to 100 MJ/t. I use Conduit to transfer power, when u messure on conduits output (blue arrow), u messure how much power that is leaving the conduit. By that i can messure that 80 MJ/t enters the tesseract, but the REC is set to output 100MJ/t, and when i look in the REC the hundreds number is counting down, so seems like 100 is leaving the REC, but only 80 goes to tesseract. After the power have come through the tesseract 25% more is lost.

If u messure on the tesseract it also says, that it requests 80MJ/t, but max transfer is 100.

So my total losses are 20MJ/t + 25% witch gives me 60MJ pr 100MJ.

If i change the REC to only output 80MJ/t nothing changes, expect that i dont lose the flat 20MJ/t and only the 25%.

And since there is no energy loss in conduits, i believe the power just disappers :(

How i made it clear where my problem is.