LOOKING FOR SERVER

wenth

The best servers are the gems you need to sift through a hundred tons of sand to find.

There are the server recruitment forums on this site, plus other websites, not to mention the search engines (in general AND specifically minecraft). For an example, I just did a search engine search for a server search engine. From the server search engine, I found 288 listings for PVE Hexxit. Total time out of my extremely busy life: 38 seconds.

Honestly, if you can't take the time to research the appropriate server for your needs, why should any server owner take time out of their busy lives to recruit someone with so little ambition? People who become valuable on servers are the ones who are driven, ambitious, intelligent, etc. etc. etc. The type of people I want playing on my server are the ones who show certain qualities, and those are the people who get promotions/perks/what have you. Respect, willingness to do things for themselves, independence, leadership...I would rather have no players on my server than have to go looking for people who obviously don't want to play on it - if they did, they would have found my advert and applied to join. Simple as that.

Thanks for joining in this pointless conversation. clearly you know how to use this site better then me and enjoy showing that off. thank you. enjoy your superiority as i go make my community farms and ranches on another server. chow babe.

I apologize, sincerely. It took me about fifteen minutes of thought and editing to get that posted, in which time the argument began. I was not "showing off", as you put it, I was merely pointing out how easy it is to actually find servers of a certain criteria without too much effort. The rest of it was just a kick in the rump to help you to see how your original post was/could have been perceived by others who do take the time to do it the right way.

At this point I'm just posting because i feel most of you are just enjoying being trolls, if you keep asking me questions and what not I'm going to keep answering. Could have just done the normal thing and deleted my thread when you saw it violated the rules, if some one is "lazy enough" to create a thread like this again do you think they are going to bother to read this one to see it has been made into a "warning to others". Instead this has turned into a silly last word competition fueled by a repeating of the things we already know by one party and the rebuttal/attempt to back out or at least come to some sort of "we hate each other" point of view that seems far from possible at this point could care less about having the last word so much as seeing this site act with some maturity.

Nah, if I was trolling I'd just edit your posts and laugh.

And as for deleting the thread, that only happens for worthless threads. This one has worth, showing you and Sara the error of your ways in a socially visible manner.

I apologize, sincerely. It took me about fifteen minutes of thought and editing to get that posted, in which time the argument began. I was not "showing off", as you put it, I was merely pointing out how easy it is to actually find servers of a certain criteria without too much effort. The rest of it was just a kick in the rump to help you to see how your original post was/could have been perceived by others who do take the time to do it the right way.

Loved your post.

Nah, if I was trolling I'd just edit your posts and laugh.

And as for deleting the thread, that only happens for worthless threads. This one has worth, showing you and Sara the error of your ways in a socially visible manner.

so basically your just showing off to your friends seeing as "lazy people" wouldn't read this thread any ways. I get it. any ways post what ever you like this is pointless, im out. Peace out meanys.

so basically your just showing off to your friends seeing as "lazy people" wouldn't read this thread any ways. I get it. any ways post what ever you like this is pointless, im out. Peace out meanys.

If we were showing off and being meanies, I'm sure there would have been plenty of mentions of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization involved - not to mention maturity level. However, I would say that the debate I threw myself into (when I started typing there was none, as I previously mentioned) was more along the lines of people pointing out to you the error of your ways. Namely, the breaking of the rules and the insistence that somehow you were entitled to do so.

Your posts did become somewhat aggressive yourself, though, so I must conclude that you are the "meany" here. Especially considering I was sincere in my apology to your perception of my original post yet you continued to bare your fangs at me.

(Offtopic and irrelevant: My grammar police fingers are itching so badly) o.O

taking bets on how long before this guy posts again in this thread because he can't stand not having the last word. anyone?

also, if the best you can do is call people "meanys" (it's meanies, btw) you need some serious help with internet burns, my friend.

"meanys" (it's meanies, btw)

Must...not...correct...look away from the correction above, Bubbles..........Ok, grammar police fingers can't stand it any longer. I must teach this person basic writing skills for the sake of our future's children!

From the top:

• You do not finish a sentence with a preposition.
  • Sentences should begin with capital letters and should always be punctuated.
  • It's cannot, or can't - not "cant". Same with "don't". There is an apostrophe.
  • "Anyone" is one word in that context.
  • Try/Tried, meany/meanies, cry/cries, fly/flies...get the trend?
  • "Hay" is for horses. Cows like it too.
  • Apostrophe plus s ('s) indicates ownership; it does not make the word plural (responses, not "response's").
  • "There", "Their", and "They're" - Three different meanings, not interchangeable.
  • "Whatnot" is one word.
  • "Chow" is what you feed to a dog. Maybe you meant "Ciao", Italian for goodbye?
  • "Anyway" is one word, and it never ends with s.
  • "Your" indicates ownership, "you're" is a contraction for "you are".

I hope this will help you to write better in the future, wenth. Well formed writing skills are an invaluable asset.

I think you quoted the wrong post there.

I just didn't clarify well enough, haha. The "(it's meanies, btw)" comment that freakachu made caused me to go into grammar police overdrive and correct every error the OP had made. I was just too lazy to quote all the specific errors they had made, as I would have been here for over an hour. :)

I personally don't mind 'recruiting' for my server. I am always looking for friendly people to join my server :D. Sorry if i did something wrong, seen the post posted on it. I thought that was forum were used for? My bad for the mistake. And regardless, i have had a ton of great new players join my server the past week. So me going on and promoting my server is nothing if it does what i am looking for.

I personally don't mind 'recruiting' for my server. I am always looking for friendly people to join my server :D. Sorry if i did something wrong, seen the post posted on it. I thought that was forum were used for? My bad for the mistake. And regardless, i have had a ton of great new players join my server the past week. So me going on and promoting my server is nothing if it does what i am looking for.

no one asked if you minded what you are/were doing. your opinion on the matter has 0 bearing on anything. the fact is that it is against the rules and is treated as such. your agreement is not required.

For posterity: I just deleted 7 other threads identical to this from the hexxit server section. Low effort server beggars and Sara's advertising spam.

The threads you posted in were in the wrong section anyway. The server section is only for advertising your own server.

If you want to target those users, do it through PM then help us mods by reporting their threads so we can keep the server section clean. That way actual servers have more front page time and users have an easier time looking through it.

Wait you just said you deleted them from the server section not to be a pill but isn't that where you should post about servers?

Wait you just said you deleted them from the server section not to be a pill but isn't that where you should post about servers?

Post your server yes. Post a bunch of replies to help other users be lazy, no.

Those posts broke multiple rules themselves, and replying to them just encourages it.

Any threads in the server sections have to follow the server post format.

Offtopic: not a fan of this tapatalk. It's annoying and i can't check other threads to copy-paste from.