[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

Devo_008

Claytonia.png

Server IP: 66.23.225.102:25586

• About Us - Claytonia is a very friendly community that has been live for a little over 9 months now, and is steadily gathering steam by the day. We started off as a semi-vanilla server and once that was established and successful we branched off into a pure vanilla server which now has become quite popular and our new baby is the Tekkit server which we are now trying to get off the ground.

• What we offer - A friendly community where we all get along and help one another out to create a great environment for gaming and having a general laugh. We have from time to time had competitions and played mini games amongst one another to create a bit of amusement amongst the community. We also have an online forum where members can post about anything Minecraft related and we also have a section for general discussion about other games. During gameplay we encourage anyone and everyone to take full advantage of our Teamspeak server, while not compulsory most of us use it so we can all voice communicate to help with questions and getting to know everyone better.

• A bit on the server - What we have right now is a medieval based spawn, which will be shown in the pictures but in time we plan on building an underground futuristic city which will join up to the medieval spawn so it will be like a trek through time to go along with the futuristic feel that Technic Main possesses. One thing we pride ourselves on is that we absolutely do not grief anyone's work and we do not encourage PVP unless both parties have formally agreed beforehand. With the help of the people who join the server we want to build a small community where people can come and enjoy themselves and have a good laugh with everyone involved and have an all round great experience playing Tekkit.

• How do I join? - All you need to do is fill out a form and myself or one of the other admins will have a look through and assess whether we would like you to be a member of our community, we don't want you to be shy so answer these questions any way you like and just be yourself and have fun with it and hopefully we can see you all on the server someday soon!

Whitelist Application Form

IGN:

Time Zone:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:

Pictures of Claytonia Tekkit

The spawn at night

6RXfWnt.jpg

The Main Gate

ptPcQrW.png

The main spawn building

0fDJuqN.png

The place of worship

WBHkgP4.png

Inside the house of worship

Tl18AwI.png

A view of vacant plots and the marketplace

G2WE3P5.jpg

Hovering just above the marketplace and the town river

wq6xRCD.png

Village around the markets

orViB3N.png

A tunnel to the future... But what lies beyond...

sMtioUQ.png

Hopefully the small taster we have given you for our wonderful server and community at Claytonia is enough for you to apply for whitelisting, also feel free to head over to Claytonia's forums at http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php and meet the rest of our community, hope to see many of you there!!!

Punch Wood!

Devo_008

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: If IGN means In Game Name, cowkillerEXTREME.

Time Zone: Pacific.

How did you find out about the server?: I was looking for a new Tekkit server to play on.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I think since last year.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Since about April.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Saints Row 4, Halo 4, and Garrys Mod.

Do you like bacon?: MAH FAVORITE FOOD IS BACON

If you answered yes to the above, tell us why, if no, also tell us why: Because it is one of the best tasting things i have ever had.

What are you good at IRL?: Being lazy. I dont do much.

Are you a part of any other Minecraft/Tekkit communities?: Yes I am part of the Sombrero Craft Tekkit Server.

What times of day do you play Minecraft?: Normally when ever I dont feel like doing anything else. Which is pretty often.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: A few hours a day. If the server is good, problably until I go to bed.

Is raiding or PVP ever allowed?: In what?

Would you everjoin us in Teamspeak?: My question is what is teamspeak and I would if I knew what teamspeak was.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I can give to this server a funny, helpful player who will take new players under their wing and help them start on the server.

Also, people can just call me Jake.

Alright try this, when you open the launcher, where it has the tekkit space logo, right under it theres a gear for the options?

Go into tha and you SHOULD be able to select an older build... Is this possible?

EDIT: Click the select build manually box and click reset pack, once you login it should download the right pack, use 1.1.8 which is what mines on

IGN: Unrelenting_Wolf

Time Zone: Mountain Time

How did you find out about the server?: My Friend (Blazeroid
:D
).

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1-2 years.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Skyrim, Halo,Star Ocean, Final Fantasy

Do you like bacon?: No, I Love IT

If you answered yes to the above, tell us why, if no, also tell us why: 1. Because it runs in my Canadian blood 2. Because it holds the secret to Immortality

What are you good at IRL?: Pissing people that I hate off.

Are you a part of any other Minecraft/Tekkit communities?: Nope.

What times of day do you play Minecraft?: After School

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 4 hours a day if not more

Is raiding or PVP ever allowed?: For What?

Would you ever
join us in Teamspeak?: Maybe

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I can Give the server the power of bacon and I can help people In need of it or balance peace in each player's lives.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons