[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

Devo_008

IGN:Nicbug

Time Zone:GMT(UK)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since beta 1.8

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:2011

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:DDO/Dungeon defenders

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:1-3 hours a day when possible

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:A Penguin the only thing your missing

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Bean2222

Time Zone: U.S.A. Central

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 3 years.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About 2 years.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: LOTRO, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Cube World.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Some of my after school time.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: What I can give to the server that no one else can is myself. By this I mean things like my personality, sense of humor and other things of the sort. Also on all of the server I join once I get established I like to help the newbies buy providing a place to stay for a while.

IGN:LaloLalo1999

Time Zone:-6 central

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 1.8 beta

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:since classic started and there was a technic pack, not a launcher

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:A lot: half-life, portal, fifa, cod, battlefield, dota, l4d, gta, etc.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:If i like it, like 2-3 hours a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:I am not sure if noone elsee can, but i am very inteligent, i have a lot of experience with modded minecraft and vanilla, i can see things in ways that other people cant, i am starting with programming and modding, so i can help in somethings with that, I like to help other people and I love teamwork. Is that enough?

And sorry for the photo... took it 1-1.5 years ago, i looked younger in that time :P also, i want to say that i am from Mexico, I speak spanish, english, and I am learning French, And my only problem with languages is the pronunciation... but i am sure that with a little bit of practice i will get better

IGN: garretteagle1

Time Zone: EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since alpha

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: +1 year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: PS3: COD, GTA V

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Depends on my schedule but a fair amount.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can:

I am a very friendly player with a great knowledge of tekkit (as well as other mods) I can help with problems or issues people are having. Im a pretty fancy builder and I take pride in my work. I also have 2+ years of admin experience on a server so I am able to help with that stuff too if need be.

Hope to see you soon.

IGN: RSCurious

Time Zone: UCT-07:00 (Pacific)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years maybe?

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 2 years maybe?

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Bishock (1 & Infinite), GMod, Splinter cell games, & so on & so on.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: I don't know, I'd play when I felt like it? I admin a Tekkit lite server so sometimes I'm doing that and sometimes I'm having a life, and sometimes I'm tired, etc. etc.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: I'm generally fun to play with, I'm obsessive comulsive, so I won't make a mess. I have training as an electrical engineer and generally like to follow those guidelines. And when i feel like I've beaten the pack I like making fantastical structures that look nice :D

IGN: Lekgolo125

Time Zone: GMT

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 Years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 2 Years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: GTA V, GMod, lots of random stuff.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:As much as school and homework would permit me too. It's my junior year, so I have been doing lots of projects and homework. Weekends belong to minecraft though.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: A fun experience, and helpful advice/friendships. Plus, I'm a level eighty paladin, so there's that. I'm not really typing out alot because at the moment, I've got a broken hand. So I'm using one hand. Yeah!

IGN: GigaWattt

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I have Played Tekkit Lite for about 2-3 Years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Splinter Cell, Call of Duty, Portal 1-2

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:A fair Bit not sure how much

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: A Cherry and Fun attitude for most everything, and a want/need for new and fun stuff.

IGN: laffinstock

Time Zone: PST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since late alpha

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1+ years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: GTA V, CoD, Bf3, Zelda, Megaman

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: As much as school permits me to, usually from 6:00 - 10:00 on weekdays, and as much time on my weekend as needed.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I am a really friendly person, I have above - average building skills, and I enjoy helping others.

IGN: jdtown

Time Zone:Eastern Standard time.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for 1-2 Years.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I have been playing Tekkit for 1 year.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Call of duty, Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield, Combat Arms, NHL 14.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:I would give my 100% effort into making my spot on this server worth it. I would play as much time as i had free and build wonderful sculptures/buildings like castles and floating fortresses (if allowed) and much more!.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I am a dedicated player that loves helping other, i would bring my ideas and buildings to shine on this server.

IGN: kamaar7

Time Zone:Eastern Standard time.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since alpha or beta

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Over a year now

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: FFXIV has been the main game, plus a little bit of BF4 beta

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: I'm not completely sure as I am in college right now and am quite involved, but I should be on quite a bit.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I am a player that, if i get accepted to yours, will stay on yours and not be on a second server playing split time. What I can give you that noone else can is MY time. :P

IGN:TehnicLuci

Time Zone:+1 UTC

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1-2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: from the second day when was lunched

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Eve Online, wow, Hon, and i have play like 80=90% of all the strategy games:))(single play)

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: as much as i have from 2-8h/day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:i don`t know what your actual community can do now so i can tell you what i ca do that no one else can do but what i love to do i make all things automatic and make difficult system work together and the thing that i love to do is to have a system that will do every thing for me and me just to monitor it .... and make a system that will not work more that it needs to... i`m a technical guy so all i do is technic...

IGN:Pit2y

Time Zone:+1 UTC

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1-2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: First month it came!

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Wow, Diablo, Age of Empire Online, all kinds of strategy games and RPG

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Between 2 to 4 hours / day minimum

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I would really like to join a comunity where the server is non-stop online and where I can show my unique design on buildings.

IGN: whitedragon3210

Time Zone: GMT -8

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 6 months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: GTA V, ArmA 2, Civilization 5

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 4-5 hours

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: I am somewhat good with the mods and can help people when they need it.

IGN: Cocoman15

Timezone: Est

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha (remember sponges)

How long have you been playing Tekkit: 2 years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Fall or Cybertron, Armored Core, Vindictus

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 4-6 hours (I do work so hours may vary)

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to out server that no one else can: I'm quite good with machines which can be used to produce items for the server and its people.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons