Sign in to follow this  
Devo_008

[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

IGN: wanghealer

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since alpha

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: A year, maybe two? I have no idea

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Faster Than Light, Hotline Miami, Terraria, Killing Floor

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Some odd amount of hours weekly: daily.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Other people could be as common as me but I normally prey on puns and sexual innuendos, trying to raise up a lot of humor.

IGN:TylerMiller843

Time Zone:US Eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About 1 year

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About 9 months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:GTA 5

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Alot

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: In this server i would give Good building skills and Alot of machine teqniques that i could help people with and also im very ffriendly so if anyone nedds help i can help them

IGN:TylerMiller843

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About 1 year

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About 9 months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:GTA 5

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Alot

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: In this server i would give Good building skills and Alot of machine teqniques that i could help people with and also im very ffriendly so if anyone nedds help i can help them

IGN:

Lined

Time Zone:

CST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

On and off, recently coming back. Had the game for roughly 5 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:

3 years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:

Starcraft 2

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:

Really depends on the week and how I feel, could be as little as an hour a week and as much as 20 hours.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can:

Someone with the username Lined? I don't understand the question, it's a video game that's limited by itself and I'm unoriginal enough as it is. I guess a sarcastic attitude and a beautiful little base with a sign with my name on it. Anything else?

I am sorry, but this server is now an 18+ Mature server. This is due to many problems with less mature players. If you want to be a part of Claytonia, however, you may still be. We have another server that you may try out, which is not even whitelisted. Check out our forums at http://claytonia.net/ for more information.

Understandable, just confused why you would have an age limit on a minecraft server, all it will do is get people to lie about their age or push all the immature people on to the non-whitelisted server. Absolutely your community's decision, just a very strange way to filter people out of a server.

IGN:cwilliam2127

Time Zone:EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 2 years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: LOL, Fallout series, Civ 5, EVE Online.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: At least an hour a day and probably four or five on the weekend.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I can and have designed multiple network systems in the real world. Logistic pipes are my specialty. I make systems that enable all sorts of resources and crafting. As well as making power systems for multiple users.

IGN: Cenaria

Time Zone: +1

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I have been playing Tekkit Classic and FTB for over a year now, I don't really remember when exactly I started playing it xD

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: WoW, WC, Terraira, Don't Starve, and a whole bunch of other games. Too many to put em all here.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: At the very least 8 hours a week, I think, I always have problems predicting that kind of shit. I just play, and I am often one of the most active players on a server.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Nothing. Now don't get me wrong, I am not useless, but I just don't think I can do something noone else can. I have plenty of experience with machinery from earlier versions of tekkit, so I can help ppl with most of these, and I am always willing to help ppl with any other problems.

Ps: Just after posting this I read that this is an 18+ server, to prevent immaturity. I still wanted to give this a try, since I managed to get on multiple 18+ servers and in 18+ communities before. These were also 18+ because they had experience with little, irritating kids before, and they all accepted me, sometimes with a "trial period". I was allowed to stay in all, because they deemed me mature enough. Some members of these servers/communities who didn't hear about me being 15(or 14, back then) even thought I was 22+ till I told em otherwise. Please, give me a try, I also don't want to be on a server with just some little brats.

I am sorry, but this server is now an 18+ Mature server. This is due to many problems with less mature players. If you want to be a part of Claytonia, however, you may still be. We have another server that you may try out, which is not even whitelisted. Check out our forums at http://claytonia.net/ for more information.

IGN:Taroyra

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since it was a beta, bought minecraft when it was half off

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Since the release

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: League of Legends, TF2, Gary's Mod, Terraria

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: As much as I could. I love playing Minecraft and I'm on a lot

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: I enjoy playing minecraft and letting my creativity flow that I can share with others and help them with any questions they may have a bout a mod or how things work. I'm helpful, but I won't give things away for free, equivalent exchange is my game.

IGN:Taroyra

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since it was a beta, bought minecraft when it was half off

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Since the release

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: League of Legends, TF2, Gary's Mod, Terraria

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: As much as I could. I love playing Minecraft and I'm on a lot

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: I enjoy playing minecraft and letting my creativity flow that I can share with others and help them with any questions they may have a bout a mod or how things work. I'm helpful, but I won't give things away for free, equivalent exchange is my game.

so u apply here to ....:P hmmm... we play again ;in the same server???:) hope so...

Taroyra is the coolest!! so hope you accept here to:P

IGN:krewshu11

Time Zone:est

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3yrs

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:2.5yrs

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:lol, cod, cod bo, cod bo 2, gta v, mvc2 mvc3, borderlands 2, bf4

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 2-3+hrs a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Myself....mmm mmm thats good cooking right there. A creative mo fo with a nack for farming and mining. Nice person, looking for a place to build and create in peace. Modern styles.

So uhh...whenever your ready.. :)eager builder

Yeah I saw he said "you're whitelisted!" I got so excited, went on and awe....haha

IGN:nickiskool

Time Zone:pacific time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:1-2 months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:Yes...There are too many to name but its manily an odd mix of indie/Mainstream games

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:As much as i could

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no-one else can:I can provide some very....creative building and area