[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

Devo_008

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: alfonsogarc

Time Zone: Eastern time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: over year

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: over year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: alot, here some. rohan,archlord,WOKF,SoF,tantra so many more..

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 10+/24

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: fun player, doing my own business but can be active and helpful.

IGN: samplays

Time Zone: pacific time us & canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1-2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1-2months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: DOta2, planetside2, and some offline games

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: as much as possible

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: not really sure im looking for friends to play with and friends who can share knowledge with me since im new to tekkit i won bring much of a help but i am an active player

IGN: Shaun

Time Zone: Eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since release

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Beta 1.7.3

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Skyrim, Secondlife, Runescape, WoW

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: couple hours a day probably

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Very skilled and experienced with most of the mods in the pack and willing to help other people figure stuff out.

IGN: elite_snipe

Time Zone: central time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 yrs

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 2-3 yrs

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: alot plz don't make me type them

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 2-3 yrs a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: i am elite_snipe I can see good in people I can see pure evil. I am good with people and I really want to join this nice looking server. I weld my sword for the power of good.

IGN: MaskMan14

Time: est

I have been playing minecraft since it came out! I love it! I know everything about it and the mo

ds and packs!

I've been playing tekkit every since it.came out too! Me and my.friends elite snipe and auto and me all play it together!

I would dedicate about 4 hours a day granted a great which I'm sure it is!

I'm a great player. I also have a YouTube account. I am full of honor and pride and will fight for my land and friemds

IGN:autobotatt

Time Zone:Eastern Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About 2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:About 1.5 years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:Dayz, Planetside 2, Skyrim, Arma 2, Arma 3, etc

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 2 hours if the server is as wonderful as I hear.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that none else can: A wonderful playing experience, help to new players, and making everyone's playing experience fantastic.

IGN: Leophard

Time Zone: GMT+2 (Amsterdam)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta patch 1.1.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I've played classic Tekkit for a very long time, but I have limited experience with this version. I think altogether I might have played it for one months so far.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: I often play Rift and Team Fortress 2, and I'm currently working on my own project in RPG Maker VX Ace.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: I don't know. I usually only play Tekkit whenever I'm bored of Rift or TF2.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I don't know. I just want to have fun playing, and singleplayer gets lonely after a while.

IGN: Superbass_manoid

Time Zone: UTC -0 UK

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: TF2, Garrys mod, COD Black Ops 2

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 2 hours a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I can give commitment and loyalty i am pretty good with players as i have been on lots of servers and have been owner on 5 I can also be very responsible and help solve problems easily. Thank you.

IGN:TheTristanqT

Time Zone: UTC -0 UK

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:1 year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: TF2

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 3 hours a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I Can Build And Construct anything you like, i love playing tekkit so i will be on for long :) i will help out allot.

IGN: TFH_Huey

Time Zone: Central

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the switch between Alpha to Beta, I stopped keeping count of the months and years a few months ago.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I played tekkit about 5 months ago, and had a firm understanding of it it. I have decided to get back into it, but I do not have a firm understanding of it like I used to, due to mods being added and mods being updated with more information.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Battlefield; Call of Duty; Grand Theft Auto; Destiny (When it comes out); Halo

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: I would dedicate between 20 minutes - 5 hours a day, on school days. I would dedicate between 20 minutes to 16 hours a day, during weekends and breaks.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Better Web Development; Fun & courageous individual; Active Trader; Law Abiding Citizen; Mature and talkative teamspeaker; Someone who understands commands; Late Night Player.

Extra: I am mastering HTML5 and CSS3 & I am learning Javascript and ASP.Net while putting jQuery together with ASP to make amazing things happen. MySQL and PHP are in my list to begin learning within 1 year or so.

IGN:Adamclone100

Time Zone: US Eastern Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About 2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:about a year in a half

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Yes, I like shooter games like call of duty and gta but I play minecraft/tekkit the most.

How much time would you dedicate to the server? During school(witch Im in now) I usually can get on on Fridays and Saturdays for about 2-6 hours each day.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I honestly don't have too much but I think I would be a nice player on your server.(I need a tekkit server like this!)

Please pick me, Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons