[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

Devo_008

IGN:Michaelcousins

Time Zone: GMT+1 but on at oddball hours

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since beta

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:ff14 ff11

How much time would you dedicate to the server? around 4-5hrs

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I mine alot and generaly build large factories that nobody really can rival tbh

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: zeldastone104

Time Zone: Eastern US

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 or 3 years.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About 3 months

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Portal series, Zelda series (obviously), CoD,

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:I would dedicate as much time as I possible could with schoolwork, etc because I have been looking for a good tekkit server :)

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I can help people with things, become staff eventually (if you'd like), and/or contribute anything you ask of me.

IGN: EpicFacedGamer

Time Zone: Pacific

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta 1.7.3

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Since early 2012

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Pretty much anything made by Valve or on steam in general.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: An hour a day (Maybe 3)

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I like building castles, bigger buildings, then taking them and automating them with redstone and machines.

IGN:dt5oap

Time Zone:EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:pre-beta 1.6

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: about 2 years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:2-3 hours during the day more at night if available

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Just looking for someplace to chill.

IGN:FatherOfSniping_

Time Zone:central

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 yrs total

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:about 2 months still learning alot

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:guild wars 2 league of legends and gta

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:well seeing that this server looks good id say about a good 20hrs or more a week

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can:kinda hard to explain this but i would bring a unique sense of building

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:guild wars 2 league of legends and gta

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:well seeing that this server looks good id say about a good 20hrs or more a week

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can:kinda hard to explain this but i would bring a unique sense of building

plz delete this post as of now my comp will not run tekkit very well as this is a low end laptop sry for wasting time

IGN: Gabb_von_scab

Time Zone: GMT +1 hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1,5 years.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Killzone, Valkyria chronicles, WoW and Oblivion/Skyrim.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: On average: During monday-friday, around 30-60 minutes. On weekends, 1-3 hours.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: A technological empire based on glorious amounts of pigs.

IGN: haraldiii

Time Zone: GMT+1

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1 year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Mount and blade, Empire totalwar

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: A couple hours a week.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Captn Arnold will make diz server awesum, with help by my comrade Gabb.

Born July the Tenth of 1990

IGN:

majix560

Time Zone:

Central, United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

I've been playing minecraft since alpha about two months before the nether was anounced.

Not two months before it was released.

Two months before it was anounced.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:

I don't really remember when I started playing Tekkit

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:

Anything

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:

Any and all time I set aside for playing minecraft

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:

It is my dream to start a multiple game-mode rp server where people start out in a space station prison.

And I mean an actual space station prison in a Galacticraft space station.

Not just a vanilla void world prison made to look like a space station

Welcome to Claytonia! I have whitelisted you! I really like the sound of the dream you are talking about. It sounds like an awesome project! Claytonia is the best place to pursue this project at! Maybe you could join us in TeamSpeak sometime and we could talk about it!

also i apologize it appears that i can run it my computer just needs to be used to it if you are still looking at this i hope u do accept my application thanks for your time

IGN: Pterolatypus

Time Zone: GMT

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About a year, year-and-a-half maybe.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Skyrim, Dark Souls, Civ 5 to name a few...

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Probably about 3-4 hours a week. I got commitments and stuff too...

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Deadly traps and underground bases.

IGN: asexypanda

Time Zone: Central

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: couple years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: couple years

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Games that don't bore me. LoL isn't one of them.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: If it's what I'm seeking then I'll invite frans and will spend some quality time.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:

I bring what your server has always wanted.

A sexy panda.

IGN: ProvidedTimmy

Time Zone: Eastern, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Almost since it came out (maybe 3-4 years).

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: 1 Year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: ETS2, Garry's Mod, WoW, and many others.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Probably atleast 3 Hours a day becuase of events and school.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I am learning Java and I can help the community out and also make a great guy! :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons