[1.1.8] [Claytonia Tekkit] [Whitelist] [Economy] [Essentials] [Teamspeak] [Nothing Banned]

Devo_008

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Le_Joueur

Time Zone: CDT (GMT -6)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Couple of years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Since before it became Classic

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: World of Warcraft, Solitaire

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: It varies quite a bit depending on family duties

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: Since I have two teenage kids of my own, I guess that would be something of a fatherly influence. I'm also an impressario with redpower2 microblocks (I know, but I'm learning Immibis' too). I like to pitch in on projects with strong vision attached. I'm extremely self-sufficient to the point of never asking for anything; to me it takes away from the challenge of legit building.

IGN: Bakonon

Time Zone: GMT-5

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About a year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Civ V, X-COM, Saints Row... lots of things!

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: Probably 10 hours a week or so?

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I'm patient, loyal, I've been an admin on some multiplayer games, I've run my own MC server for a few friends, I can give advice on brewing beer IRL and I've got wonderful taste in music. I've never trolled or griefed and I can contribute!

IGN: thorandai

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: Started playing 2 and a half years ago

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: call of duty, saints row, witcher 2, arma 2,

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: about 5-10 hours a week depending on real life engagements

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: mature attitude and a helpful demeanor

IGN:Floating_Frog.

Time Zone:(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since early alpha.

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:about 2 years now.

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Gmod.

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:5-6 Hours

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can:I can help make a good community.

IGN: Shmevil

Time Zone: EST (GMT-4)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Hm....I've had minecraft since alpha. I loved playing the floating islands. I remember SMP coming out :3

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: I played tekkit, well... what is now "tekkit classic"

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: oh jeez... this is a toughy... ^^' http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shmevil that might help... I like vindictus a lot :3

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: oh well... I just started college... but my friends are usually busy now. So i'll play when I can.. Maybe 2-3 hours at a time.

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: :3 i'm really creative and friendly, I usually just keep all the stuff I get and give it out to people who need it.

are you suing the right launcher and have it all updated?

Also try resetting your internet connection because sometimes when it comes up with cant reach server, sometimes it is something on our end but sometimes it is something on yours...

I will reboot the server now and see if that fixes it

IGN: AssossaGPB

Time Zone: Eastern US

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ever since release 1.0.0

How long have you been playing Tekkit?: About a year

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: Need for Speed, Mirrors Edge

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: 2-3 hours a day

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that no one else can: I am very good at computercraft and redstone. I can setup an email system in towns. I can also setup computers to completely control cities.

IGN:CallMeVideo

Time Zone: Pacific

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 or 2 years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:For bout' a year or so just recently started again

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: CS:GO , TF2 , ROTMG , Mainly I just like playing games on Steam account

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: About an hour or so a day ( I got school and Homework )

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Well actually I like to make a lot of architecture and mess around with redstone stuff and play around with the stuff in tekkit basically that's it.

Thanks for reading.

IGN:jesper85m

Time Zone: hmm EU

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1-2years

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:New to Tekkit but played FTB along time

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some: old mmo hardcore player top 100 wow guild in EU

How much time would you dedicate to the server?: About an hour or so a day ( Got a family at home )

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: Im just a casual, friendly and helpful guy. And i know my way around the mods exept galacticraft

IGN:Shadow4Life

Time Zone:GMT+2

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since Alpha ^^

How long have you been playing Tekkit?:1.5 years but i started playing with industrialcraft like 2 years ago :)

Do you like any video games other than Minecraft, if so name some:1 game i play alot right now execpt minecraft is garrys mod i really like it. I play alot of other games aswell like LoL etc..

How much time would you dedicate to the server?:I would guess about 2-3 hours a day :)

Tell me in no less than 25 words what you can give to our server that noone else can: I am really good a factoring and build stuff since i have played so much of tekkit. I really like making like cookie-factories since it it's really fun :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons