Help Me Please

MrSpookY

C:\Users\Windows7\AppData\Roaming\.technic\hexxit\config all of it cuz idk where is the problem

If you're having an ID mismatch then your client is telling you "Hey, these IDs don't match up! I'm out.", which gives you the exact item (and therefor mod) that isn't matching up. The info in the error is easily enough to tell you which item and what the ID should be.

If you can't figure it out, do as Thoran says.

Why do you thinking? That I just had a problem and came staright here? No. I know what is the problem and what causing it. The proble is letter "i" cuz in here,Turkey, we have another letter "ı". And in the game for example an item called "lolipop:201" is in "lolıpop:2155". Now you see reloading not gonna make any difference cuz I already did. And yes I can see what ids are mismatched but I can't change them cuz idk their original ids.So i need original documents which its legal to share them. You just need to upload config file for me. That will bejust awsemo

I know that Neowulf and Thoran try to help thank you. Please just can someone upload those files or send me in skype that would be great. Thank you.

No.

The only reason to refuse to reload the pack through the launcher, especially since your claims show you have the skills to do basic file copying, is you can't use the launcher. Generally the only people who can't use the launcher are ones who haven't purchased minecraft.

Thoran's fix is the quickest and easiest for everyone. So either do that or stop bugging people to help you get around the anti-piracy protections.

I think i explain why reloading isnt work.And i have original account btw. Neowulf i get it youre not here to help me so dont comment anymore.

It doenst matter how many times i reloaded, its not going to help cuz my computers local language is turkish so it will be the same every time i reloaded. I'm trying to be respectful but you are pushing it so stop trying to be clever enough to insult me. You can help or not. So please answer if you going to help. Dont comment to insult me

Yea do that ,MrSpooky if jay cant solve it i ll send you my data files. Richs_Yard this his post he can comment and why do you even write on the post , you dont help .

I believe I have helped more people than you friend.

I'll also take a look into the code. Arent walls of text/code so much fun to read :D

1. Whale box material. OP gets hostile in response to genuine attempts to help.

2. I think what he's saying is that Minecraft thinks he has the same username as somebody else because of a letter unique to turkish is understood as an "i" by the game, in which case you're out of luck. It's a vanilla issue, not a technic one, the fact that it's in Hexxit is irrelevant. Go file a bug report.

It looks like the launcher can't find a directory containing a bunch of textures. You mentioned something about the letter i being switched up with something else? Have you tried going through the .technic directory and fixing the i's?

I tried to i's yo ı's it didnt work and textures are missing yeah but i can play singleplayer and its not bodering me plants just look like white and says texture couldnt find it and thats all

Hm. any other character weirdness? Did you check the files themselves for letter discrepancies? Because according to that log, you have a bunch of files that don't exist, which means your client wasn't fully downloaded OR it's looking for files that are named improperly.