please help

horsechoker

• Moderators

Are you lost? Did you loose the ability to search for the inner truth?

Fret not! For every wednesday we sacrifice a living being to the Great Spaghetti Monster in the Sky! And He shall grant us any answers we seek!

There's only one problem: we spent our last "volunteer" last thursday. Soooo.... can we count on you this coming wednesday? I promise we will ask the Greatness Himself about this diomond mesh whatever-pack thingy... Promise! :fingerscrossed:

Yeah. There's going to be another one next week, though. Are you here to sign up?

Nah. I'm here to watch it. Besides, being a brony, I don't like people that choke horses, which only made me want to see his sacrifice even more. It looks like I'm late to the party though, so I'll have to wait for next time.

Besides, being a brony, I don't like people that choke horses

No, no, don't worry about that. Choker in this case is the article of clothing.

Horsechoker will be wrapped around a recently deceased horse's neck as a part of the sacrificial ritual, you see.

It might. However, I suspect the Flying Spaghetti Monster would not appreciate the reduced rations.

Perhaps if we used two ponies? If they're small enough, we might be able to get Horsechoker wrapped around both necks at once.