Technic Pack T-Shirt

Blorph

"x wouldn't exist without y which x didn't create for literally anything."

People know McDonalds because of their shitty burgers, Fazer because of their delicious chocolate, Nokia because of their boots, clothing brands because of their clothing and so on. I know that none of their products could exist without other peoples' inventions, but "Technic" is a pack that consists almost entirely of other peoples work. It's not a case of "x wouldn't exist without y which x didn't create", it's a case of "x IS y, and x didn't create it".

And I just wanna make it clear: I'm not trying to downplay the amazing work done with the packs and the launcher and the site and the platform etc., I just wanna eloborate on my reasoning behind the stance.

People know McDonalds because of their shitty burgers, Fazer because of their delicious chocolate, Nokia because of their boots, clothing brands because of their clothing and so on. I know that none of their products could exist without other peoples' inventions, but "Technic" is a pack that consists almost entirely of other peoples work. It's not a case of "x wouldn't exist without y which x didn't create", it's a case of "x IS y, and x didn't create it".

And I just wanna make it clear: I'm not trying to downplay the amazing work done with the packs and the launcher and the site and the platform etc., I just wanna eloborate on my reasoning behind the stance.

technic is more than just the mods in the packs. it is the work put into selecting, configuring, and massaging them to create a superior minecraft experience. it is the time spent creating tool like the launcher and platform to make playing modded MC as simple and straightforward as possible. it is the hosting, servers, and other infrastructure that runs behind the scenes to keep that experience as problem free as possible. hell, some of the mods in technic packs are literally made by technic team members. (an obsidian plate and simple energy storage in tekkit, some of the hexxit mods as well)

when technic was just a rar file on mediafire or whatever, you might have had more of a point. it's so much more than that now.

How about a Big Dig shirt with the art used for the pack logo and background? I LOVE THAT FAT MINER!

SECONDED.

Sorry, I didn't mean to start all that, I just wanted a technic shirt.

Also, Green wang shaped thing with a face and legs©

Not really, Just for da lulz :P

• 1 month later...