Technic Pack T-Shirt

Blorph

I actually saw the shirt about a month or two ago, Were there any such shirts in existence then? Were there any technic staff up in the pacific northwest of the US?

Unfortunately for me I didn't go to to the Minecon... (Could there be a black friday discount? :)

Ugg! I wish I was able to speak with them, They were at IKEA in Renton.. I hope they come to PAX next year, and that I remember to go. My parents had blank expressions when I said one of the guys had a technic shirt on. Oh how I wish I spoke with them.

Wow! I wish I got to meet him!

Oh that actually might have been me. I bought some Swedish fish and an underdesk keyboard shelf that I couldn't fit in my bag to take back to Canada.

Wow. Small world, eh?

Don't worry, soon enough you'll be able to get one. :) :) :)

Is that an official announcement?

(Personally, I'm not all that interested in buying one of the stock Technic T-shirts that were at Minecon right now... but I would totally be all over a shirt with this on it, if someone could tell me how to get one.)

Wow. Small world, eh?

Is that an official announcement?

(Personally, I'm not all that interested in buying one of the stock Technic T-shirts that were at Minecon right now... but I would totally be all over a shirt with this on it, if someone could tell me how to get one.)

Anything's possible man. We'll see. My art pretty much has to end up on shirts one way or another eventually. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/CheapThought I announce anything me related on there.

If they are going to be sold to Technic players, the shirts not just have to have the logo, but also BC pipes. Simply because pipes are awesome, and deserve to be printed on a shirt. Also, BC is kind of a staple on Technic. But seriously, who doesn't enjoy watching heaps of gravel fly through a pipe?

I disagree. If they should depict anything else besides the Technic logo, then a flying/floating creeper with a spacehelm would be preferred.

That's another T-shirt for the range.

Anyway, the original creeper is IP of Mojang, A.B. so a deal would have to be made.

I'm sure Jeb wouldn't have a problem if cheap asked nicely, because Jeb is a nice person.

-And I do mean gravel, because no one would hook a diamond chest up to an incinerator now, would they?

Anyway, the original creeper is IP of Mojang, A.B. so a deal would have to be made.

I'm sure Jeb wouldn't have a problem if cheap asked nicely, because Jeb is a nice person.

-And I do mean gravel, because no one would hook a diamond chest up to an incinerator now, would they?

Parody.

• Moderators

It would only become a legal problem if Technic sold the tshirts. So far they have given this to all staff and the mods, and now 20 or so for free to the public.

We can only wait and see, nothing in Kaker's post indicates that he will sell Technicâ„¢ t-shirts. Technic has been against donations and any monetary attempts from fans to keep this joyride going.

Only donations toward modders is what Technic endorses

It would only become a legal problem if Technic sold the tshirts. So far they have given this to all staff and the mods, and now 20 or so for free to the public.

We can only wait and see, nothing in Kaker's post indicates that he will sell Technicâ„¢ t-shirts. Technic has been against donations and any monetary attempts from fans to keep this joyride going.

Only donations toward modders is what Technic endorses

This is of course all hypothetical but no, not necessarily. We're against charging for services that should be free and build off of or into the community. Everything we do so far falls under that. Just a commitment to supporting the community and making mods as accessible to as many people as possible.

My art doesn't fall into that though. I'm an artist and it's what I do for a living. I wouldn't have any scruples about selling my work on shirts or in other forms. I mean, no one expects us to swear off physical possessions in our personal lives and take vows of poverty because we do Technic.

Ok, some people do, but no one sane anyway.

We've been against donations though yeah. That's pretty much saying something is free but holding out your hand anyway.

I take the same stance as always, in case anyone for some strange reason gives a shit. T-shirts with just "Technic" written on them isn't 100% ok by my standards, as the only reason anyone would want to buy that is because of the brand created through the pack which wouldn't exist without the mods. A Cheap Shot-style creeper on the other hand has intrinsic cuteness value and is made by Cheap Shot and only Cheap Shot, even if it's derivative, and is therefore 100% morally Kocken-approved.

Double posting, however...

I take the same stance as always, in case anyone for some strange reason gives a shit. T-shirts with just "Technic" written on them isn't 100% ok by my standards, as the only reason anyone would want to buy that is because of the brand created through the pack which wouldn't exist without the mods. A Cheap Shot-style creeper on the other hand has intrinsic cuteness value and is made by Cheap Shot and only Cheap Shot, even if it's derivative, and is therefore 100% morally Kocken-approved.

Double posting, however...

by this logic, just about anything with a brand name on it is not ok. you can find some kind of "x wouldn't exist without y which x didn't create" for literally anything. that said, shirts that just said "technic" with no logos or anything else would be pretty lame shirts.