tekkit 1.6.2?

static1234567

BC has the new system implemented. It's actually better then we could of hoped for. Far more stable in 1.6.2/1.6.4 then it even is now. The pipes actually work better if that is believable. BC conductive pipes are completely viable and useful for power systems again.

Yea i have been pulling my hair out when i saw Thermal Expansion had just went into open beta and was being launched tomorrow, I can not wait to get back into Tekkit along with a number of my friends who very much enjoyed everything it had to offer. Going to be a exciting weekend if it gets tossed together soon.

the sealers working would be nice, more or less the people i play with would just love the space aspect of it being more fleshed out, im really interested in the Solar panels tho, i tend to setup large computer systems and the power drain can get a bit insane over time. In the past i ended up with 150-200 magmatic engines running and i would end up drainning the neather of lava or having to endlessly mess around with mystcraft to find a lava world and that would just end up lagging the server to death for everyone else.

yo aluc you should have switched to bio the most OP system ever. but ya on the server i maintain i have one guy who is praying for the update since he reeeeeaaaaly wants solar panels.. and that magmatics and bio wont work next update since redstone flux will be the new power system. quarrys can run off it and all the machines run off it pretty much

I thought Skyboy's version is an official version. That's what I've found.

I don't see anything from powercrystals turning it over to skyboy. Last time he took off and left it to someone else there was an actual handoff.

Now that doesn't mean skyboy can't or anything. It just means we have no idea if PC is working on his own 1.6 update in silence and we'll end up with two different versions for 1.6.