Anyone feel the lack of PAINS matches?

thegamer

Well if/when this Modding API they've teased for nearly a year hits, I can see lots of good material show up as modders inevitably fight over everything.

Between now and then, we shall sit back, and feed upon those silly enough to post their errors in cafe lame, all while silently chanting dark incantations in the hope of accelerating the updating of their modpack of choice.

But that means we'd have to laugh at Honeydew more often. And I do respect that man, despite his voice.
I don't know, I think various sources of amusement on the internet fill in when other sources(such as Honeydew) get boring.

well, there not being any thing new in the whale box just means that we have been getting less retards.

That is a major win.

The admins probably know better than I do, but I think there's the same number of retards on the forums, it's just that all the spectacularly theatrical ones have been sorted out.

In hindsight maybe it was too much to complain that the Technic people didn't provide entertainment in addition to modpack support. :D

As the all-mighty creators of the Technic Pack have stated, they do not like the Kitty Jailer's attempt a trolling to get Whale Box threads, and therefore most of us do not really attempt to troll them anymore.

I don't think I can speak for the admins, but in my opinion at least, that last duck thread was pretty darn good. Except for the two guys at the end.

As the all-mighty creators of the Technic Pack have stated, they do not like the Kitty Jailer's attempt a trolling to get Whale Box threads, and therefore most of us do not really attempt to troll them anymore.
Very few trollers can intentionally create the like of whale box threads. The all-mighty creators of the Technic pack must be great indeed if they have exorcised the idiots of WB quality from their forums.

Very few trollers can intentionally create the like of whale box threads. The all-mighty creators of the Technic pack must be great indeed if they have exorcised the idiots of WB quality from their forums.

Most of the threads in there were intentionally trolled.

Most of the threads in there were intentionally trolled.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/barack-hussein-obama-ii-a-k-a-barry-soetoro.38301/

Unless your experience has been remarkably different than mine trollers don't go this kind of effort. Honestly though the whalebox gets all kinds of people so there isn't really a wrong answer as to what the posters there are up to.

Oh, you mean the posters aren't intentionally trolling, I thought you meant the people replying

The key to a good trolling is to troll so lightly that the person being trolled doesn't realize it. That's what makes for a good Whale Box thread, especially if you can drag it out for 2 or 3 pages.

The key to a good trolling is to troll so lightly that the person being trolled doesn't realize it. That's what makes for a good Whale Box thread, especially if you can drag it out for 2 or 3 pages.

Luckily the world has a good stock of dumb thread makers in it so trolling them in that way isn't too hard. Although it isn't easy either.