Is Hexxit stuck at 1.5.2?

pickleonaraft

• Moderators

Why not create the modpack with all the updated mods yourself? It would certainly help Technic a long way if users took the initiative themselves.

As they are busy with updating Tekkit so Hexxit update will arrive when it can...

Harken Scythe dead? We don't know that yet... could be that the modder is developing behind the scene.

I for one would love to see the community creating a 1.6.4 Hexxit with Fossils&Archeology and Mo'Creatures - with Ogres not spawning as default and fossil blocks being generated at same levels as all Hexxit ores are

Edit. My bad, I forgot that Fossils Revival team hasn't updated to 1.6.4 yet. aww :(

I had a closer look at the Mod list, the ones not available for 1.6.x are: CoFH Core (btw, what other mod requires this?), Custom LAN Ports (I think this one is one of the less important ones), Asgard Shield (+ Addons), Harken Skythe, Legend Gear, OffLawn, Xeno's Reliquary, and Hexxit Gear.

So, either those are updated, too, or they would have to be removed.

Edited by oenone

I had a closer look at the Mod list, the ones not available for 1.6.x are: CoFH Core (btw, what other mod requires this?), Custom LAN Ports (I think this one is one of the less important ones), Asgard Shield (+ Addons), Harken Skythe, Legend Gear, OffLawn, Xeno's Reliquary, and Hexxit Gear.

So, either those are updated, too, or they would have to be removed.

Many key items there D: Some l33t coders should update these mods asap, cause I see no future for Hexxit without these items :(

But then again - I'd hate to see Hexxit stuck like Tekkit Classic. And if there needs to be sacrifices - then so be it.

EDIT:

Oh look, I found out that Xeno's Reliquary has been taken over and updated to 1.6.4 :)http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2237899-v111-reliquary/

• 3 weeks later...

Updated my List, too bad that the autor of the Asgard Shield is inactive since July 2013. Nobody knows what happend to him.

Mods from my list that are updated now: CoFH Core, Harken Skythe, Xeno's Reliquary

Still need update: Custom LAN Ports, Asgard Shield, Legend Gear, OffLawn, Hexxit Gear.

I completed a modpack literally just the other day (monday night) which is pretty much just hexxit updated. I replaced more bows with the crossbow mod and rotten flesh to leather with another mod that does the same as the version they used in hexxit hasn't been updated. When I checked I couldn't find Harken Scythe and Xeno's Reliquary so I will have to add those in, which will make a big difference. I was missing reliquary for sure. Everything else is there though. I also added the dungeon pack mod so there's even more dungeon variety. A better mobs mod, weeping angels, and the statues and carpentry mods from attack of the b-team. The biggest problem is the loot added to chests. Each mods loot chest have to be configured manually and all item IDs have changed. So currently chests only contain either vanilla loot or loot added by the mod they were spawned by. The main dungeons aren't so bad, but battle towers loot particularly sucks. So I've tried to make it where they don't spawn as much. I haven't had much time to actually play the pack and test it out to get the dungeon spawning rate to where it feels right and make sure nothing breaks the game, but I've had a private server running for me and my buds to play on since tuesday and it hasn't crapped out yet so that's a good sign right? lol.

Where is the updated version of Harken Scythe? It seems all I can find is the 1.5.2 version.

Updated my List, too bad that the autor of the Asgard Shield is inactive since July 2013. Nobody knows what happend to him.

Mods from my list that are updated now: CoFH Core, Harken Skythe, Xeno's Reliquary

Still need update: Custom LAN Ports, Asgard Shield, Legend Gear, OffLawn, Hexxit Gear.

• Moderators

For those interested I have made the pack public, still needs work but for the most part its there. It's listed as Hexical Future.

Please read the >Forums rules, quadruple posting is called "bumping" and is frowned by moderators.

I would advertise your modpack in Platform Potluck if I were you, I'm sure many would be interested. I'd like to give it a shot when I have the time

I completed a modpack literally just the other day (monday night) which is pretty much just hexxit updated. I replaced more bows with the crossbow mod and rotten flesh to leather with another mod that does the same as the version they used in hexxit hasn't been updated. When I checked I couldn't find Harken Scythe and Xeno's Reliquary so I will have to add those in, which will make a big difference. I was missing reliquary for sure. Everything else is there though. I also added the dungeon pack mod so there's even more dungeon variety. A better mobs mod, weeping angels, and the statues and carpentry mods from attack of the b-team. The biggest problem is the loot added to chests. Each mods loot chest have to be configured manually and all item IDs have changed. So currently chests only contain either vanilla loot or loot added by the mod they were spawned by. The main dungeons aren't so bad, but battle towers loot particularly sucks. So I've tried to make it where they don't spawn as much. I haven't had much time to actually play the pack and test it out to get the dungeon spawning rate to where it feels right and make sure nothing breaks the game, but I've had a private server running for me and my buds to play on since tuesday and it hasn't crapped out yet so that's a good sign right? lol.

Hi theland10,

You did a great Job !!!!! It works !!!!

But please, let me something know:

You had a private server running, i want it too.

I don't mean on my own pc. I really like to play on a nitrado server for me and a friend of mine.

I try it so hard, but the Minecraft 1.6.4 version makes me crazy. How did you get this ?!

Please let me know, and really sorry for my bad english -.- 

Edited by replay82