[1.0.5] Bluestone Servers [PVP/PVE][Factions][Kits][100 slots][OPEN]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I try to log into the server bteam.bluestoneservers.com I appear in the chillax server, what's up with that?

I'm not sure. Until the DDOS attacks stop we completely removed the DNS settings. I double checked it and bteam.bluestoneservers.com is currently inactive. Please email us at [email protected] if this happens again, and please screen cap it. I am very interested as well if you end up on a different server.

Yo, are you getting DDOSed? also, love how stable your server is, if you got any advice for stability, would love to hear it

accidentily posted this on business, fuck me

Is this serious or meant as a jab at us? I honestly don't know, the wording implies both. If you are serious shoot us an email.

A note about the DDOS: Whoever is doing it has spent hundreds of dollars, based on the size and longevity of the attacks. I know a number of other servers have been hit as well, and some haven't been hit at all. We are still compiling information, but have a pretty strong inclination about who is responsible.

As for the server, it will be down for a good portion of Feb 5th, as we find a permanent solution to the attacks. If you have any questions please email or jump on ts3.

Edit: Also if you are another server owner, email us and we will try and deal with the DDOS together.

Ater or Anderson are you being DDOSed right now because TS3, Hexxit, and Attack of the B-Team are all down

Yes, we have been DDOSed. Some servers we have been communicating with just before it happened may be under the same situation. I'd say more about the situation but it's not safe.

In the mean time, I hope we can get the website and Teamspeak back up so we may have some form of communication.

Yes, we have been DDOSed. Some servers we have been communicating with just before it happened may be under the same situation. I'd say more about the situation but it's not safe.

In the mean time, I hope we can get the website and Teamspeak back up so we may have some form of communication.

Thanks maybe then we can see about the servers going down and running further analysis upon the situation

just wondering?

cause im hearing about this a lot from ALOT of the bteam server owners.
how do you know its ddos and not just server demand?

BTEAM is so new, it seems to me that maybe your just getting overloaded with people wanting to join and its bogging down the server?

I know  a lot of the BTEAM servers are being overloaded with requests to join and getting lots of lag cause the server owners didn't expact to get 100 people on there 50 people server.

Just wondering? I do thru a hosting service that offers DDOS protection. But, is there a way to track down the scource if you are being attacked?

hey guys,

our group was wanting to join your server and check it out, I gave your IP to my group to have em go to ya'll (about 85 in our player base now) but a lot were saying they couldn't log on. it just showed ya'll as being offline. I checked this morning before going to work and it showed up as offline? is it still down, or is it just going thru a lot of restarts?

Ive got my own server going now privately for our group to enjoy. but we'd like to come enjoy on your servers as well with everyone.

From my time playing this server, I have realized that it has incredible potential. The owners and developers are working incredibly hard to provide the best Attack of the B-Team experience possible. The staff that have been chosen for this server are helpful and quick, and put their game play in second place when it comes to making sure the community is having a smooth gaming experience.

Rainfall, Blackmage, and myself (The Bluestone B-Team Developers) are all putting in hours and making them count on both the back and front end. We are taking requests, making changes, fixing things where they are needed and asked of us, and doing anything else we can do to fill in the cracks. That involves pushing the limits and not taking "No." for an answer.

The community is always free to contact us via email, teamspeak, or ingame chat. We're all available and working overtime. Even though that is true, we love working with the community.

TS3 IP: ts.bluestoneservers.com

The Owners are:

Aterruit

Andersonyk

The Developers are:

Rainfall

Blackmage

ForgedFromFire

We are Bluestone, better than Redstone!

Edited by ForgedFromFire

Hello Torezu,

Is there anyway that you could make it so I can edit the original post? Aterruit was banned. I just want to be able to update the post pertaining to my server. 

Until then, in order to comply with the rules, I am making a new thread so the proper server version is shown.

Thanks

EDIT: Until I hear from the mods, please only comment on the new thread:

EDIT2: I was warned for the previous action, and cannot contact staff because of this error: '>

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Edited by andersonyk

hey guys,

our group was wanting to join your server and check it out, I gave your IP to my group to have em go to ya'll (about 85 in our player base now) but a lot were saying they couldn't log on. it just showed ya'll as being offline. I checked this morning before going to work and it showed up as offline? is it still down, or is it just going thru a lot of restarts?

Ive got my own server going now privately for our group to enjoy. but we'd like to come enjoy on your servers as well with everyone.

Feel free to join, either bteam.bluestoneservers.com or hidden.bluestoneservers.com works. Any questions let me know.

this is a very good server with attentive staff that fix any issues that come up.

the reason I can't play here is that there is absolutely no protection for your items/land. ANYONE with a Barrett .50 with explosive shells can blow open your base and chests, and staff does nothing to stop this.

Any tech items you make, thermal expansion setups, hours of work can be undone with a few blocks of iron, glass and gunpowder. retaliation is basically impossible. The factions protection system doesnt protect against some of the explosives in the mod pack. 

for this reason i think everyone should be warned and the 'PVE' tag should be removed from the title of this thread, since there is no reason to do PvE. some PVP dudebro can literally take everything with much less effort than you can create it. 

for people who enjoy griefing and stealing, this server is perfect for them. for me and any players interested in progression and base building, it lacks any effective protection. When i started playing, I was under the impression that you would be able to claim your base to protect it and your items, but this does nothing.

I waited for days through the DDOSing and the server downtime because I was really excited to play on the best server. people's recommendations of this server led me to do that. after playing for ~5 hours and having my base and all items destroyed, im very disappointed that there is no claim system. because of this one issue i have decided not to play here anymore. if the server implements the golden shovel claim system and allows you to protect your investments in any way, i would be very happy.

i just think there should be a warning on this thread that you can lose all progress youve made at any moment by a more experienced player.

Edited by Machine2A03

Hi Machine,

The PVE tag is left on because of the ability to make space stations, luggage and strongboxes. This allows your items to be 100% safe. We have not decide yet if we are going to keep these, and if we do not then the PVE tag will be dropped. 

Also, factions allows you to claim regions. Or was there an issue regarding factions?

Let me know if I can be of assistance

Edited by andersonyk

okay thanks man, we'll check it out. I've been busy starting up our own private bteam server for our group to play on running my

speacile brand of server style on it.

ive noticed that signshop plugin dosnt apper to work with this mod. it keeps freezing my server.? have you had issues with economy plugins.

chestshops seems to work good

okay thanks man, we'll check it out. I've been busy starting up our own private bteam server for our group to play on running my

speacile brand of server style on it.

ive noticed that signshop plugin dosnt apper to work with this mod. it keeps freezing my server.? have you had issues with economy plugins.

chestshops seems to work good

We're using Global Market, haven't tried the others yet. Thanks for the heads up.