[1.0.5] Bluestone Servers [PVP/PVE][Factions][Kits][100 slots][OPEN]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first joined, the staff gave me a warm welcoming. Any questions I had from that point on were answered swiftly. With the few noticeable bugs that B-Team has going on, the staff is always trying to find ways to fix. The players are also nice and so far do not use foul language. I'm deeply impressed with the way things have gone so far and I highly recommend this server.

I would just like to take this time to show my appreciation towards Bluestone, I am spiltting this post into a few sections, staff, community, ingame experience, etc.

The Community and In-game Experience

I have been part of the Bluestone community for a few months now and never once felt out of place. As soon as I first joined Bluestone I was welcomed by an amazing community. They answered any questions I had either about the server or about a specific mod that was on the server. There were people who were willing to walk me through every step of the way until I was ready to live on my own. Overall they really made me feel like at was at home and on the right server.

The Staff Team

The Staff team is made up of mature, helpful, and dedicated people. They are there to always assist the players in any possible way that they can. Any and every issue that occurs on the server is fixed right away because of the unity of the staff. They actually care for their community and are great at making players feel welcome. On top of that, the owners are extremely active on their server. Their office on teamspeak is always open for players to join and get to know the work they are putting into the server. They always try to find more ways to please their community and are open to any suggestions. We were able to bring up a nice spawn and a fully operational server within a period of 2 hours.

I can honestly say that after many months of trying to find a decent server with a great community, I finally found a server that I could fit in. I highly suggest that you come on the server and see it all play out for yourself.

- Ziothus

Join Today! this is possibly the best servers out there! This server includes everything (Eg. Friendly Staff). Visit the teamspeak server and get along with all members and make new friends on the server. The owner is awesome and makes a good welcome to new memebers. This server also has a website and many other technic servers! Join now for a great experiance!

:3 Thank you all for the kind comments! Here's a note on the server!

-Last night we had a plugin failure with Essentials, and Factions. This resulted in a spawn grief, but we have rolled it back.

- Minions have been temporarily disabled until the patch is complete.

:3 Thank you all for the kind comments! Here's a note on the server!

-Last night we had a plugin failure with Essentials, and Factions. This resulted in a spawn grief, but we have rolled it back.

- Minions have been temporarily disabled until the patch is complete.

What needs to be patched on the minions?

This is not a shameless bump. This is my welcome to the public who were not able to donate to Child's Play. Whether it was because of age or economic reasons, we don't care, we welcome all players with open arms. So to all of you who waited patiently for the public release I say this. Come, come onto us and enjoy this wonderful new modpack with us.

See you Space Cowboy!

As a member of all the current Bluestone servers I can say it is my all time favorite community, I've been with this server group since July of 2013 (roughly) and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The staff on Bluestone is hard working and understanding and the players are awesome. If you feel lonely on this server it will only be briefly, the players are really good about accepting and talking to new players, so just try to talk to people and have fun!

Much blue, such stone, wow.

We're back. Unfortunately we were attacked by a competitor, but we are back online!

Don't worry mate =) Under the new EU law DDOS'ing and other illegal activity is now up to 15 years in prison. Also they are looking more into cyber attacks and piracy issues lately. Sooner or later some bunch of kids are gonna drop =) 3 weeks ago there was a 15 year old kid who got 3 years in juvenal and 2 years in prison for downloading a Pixar movie :D

Don't worry mate =) Under the new EU law DDOS'ing and other illegal activity is now up to 15 years in prison. Also they are looking more into cyber attacks and piracy issues lately. Sooner or later some bunch of kids are gonna drop =) 3 weeks ago there was a 15 year old kid who got 3 years in juvenal and 2 years in prison for downloading a Pixar movie :D

You know, I would really hate to see a kid get thrown in jail, jail is a shitty place. But you gotta teach them respect one way or another. Respect people how you want to be respected.

ffs It's my first rule.