[1.0.5] Bluestone Servers [PVP/PVE][Factions][Kits][100 slots][OPEN]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Queue Star Wars type music. Dangit John Williams where did you go. *goes off searching yelling at a distance* We need more music. Moar Cowbell!

This server has very respectable and amazing staff. The owner is highly experienced in running servers and managing his staff. He picks the cream of the crop to help on his servers and it shows. Come see what I mean!

Wow, I just have to say that I am truly impressed with the work of Bluestone. I am never disappointed by their staff, or their magnificent creations. Spawn is always beautiful, and if there is an issue with something it always gets fixed immediately. The staff team do their jobs and are happy to be there, and help the players. Great job guys! You never let me down!

The staff is amazing on this server. I can't believe they put up a working server on the first day of release. I have been a part of this community for quite some time and I can assure anyone that joins it will enjoy themselves and will never have to fear any questions going unanswered when they join the server. Glad to be a part of this guys!

I wish i could say i was surprised with the quality of this server but im not xD. Bluestone servers promises top class servers and it always delivers! The server is great there is no lag virtually no banned items and already has attentive staff and people to help who are knowledgable of the pack!

I hope too see you in game!

This server is the embodiment of brilliance...Hard working staff , dedicated owners and a great community.

They keep the players up to date and the Staff make sure that the players are happy and pleased with their experience on the server. I have joined this server last August and I have to say , I am more than pleased of having joined. Give it a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Bluestone better than Redstone , fuck yeah!

Posted · Hidden by Maiden, February 8, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Maiden, February 8, 2014 - No reason given

Just a comment on the previous editing reason for the OP, which was "Staff decided to post some guidelines for the server area they decided to finally release." Staff just put up this server section today. The rest of the server sections have these guidelines. Did you really reach the conclusion that these guidelines wouldn't be here for this section?

Hidden

Until Aterruit returns, here is the update post. Apologies Torezu.

[1.6.4] Bluestone Servers [PvP/PvE][Factions][starter kit][PEX][Essentials][24/7][50 slots]

Server IP: 69.195.148.117:25565

Forums:www.Bluestoneservers.com

Teamspeak: ts.bluestoneservers.com

About Bluestone Servers

Bluestone Servers dedicates itself to one thing primarily; its players. The community comes first. With our dedicated staff, we take pride in being one of the most helpful communities you’ll ever find. With over 3 years of combined experience in running dedicated Minecraft servers, Bluestone Servers is a cut above the rest when it comes to game functionality and player satisfaction. Whether you are raiding players, exploring dungeons, or fighting monsters, our staff will be there to help you along the way. We hope to make your experience at Bluestone Servers is as fun as possible so that you always come back. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact a staff member.

About the Community

The Bluestone Servers’ community has been tight for more than three years. Players learn about one another and develop connections that improve their experience. We keep a friendly environment so that players around 10 years and up can play. The players are also careful as to what language they use so that it will not offend anyone.

Welcome to Bluestone Servers Attack of the B-Team!

This server is a pvp/factions server.

When you first join the server, you spawn with a starter kit.

If you want a nickname, just ask!

You are allowed to use color codes. (&[1-9, a-f])

There are currently no banned items.

This server runs 24/7!

Please follow these rules whilst playing on our Bluestone Servers, they are there to ensure the server continues to run smoothly, and most importantly, so everyone can enjoy themselves!

Rules:

-Please respect all players and staff. They're human too!

-No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff such as sexism, racism,

fascism or any type of hate speech, especially targeted at specific users.

-PVP and griefing are allowed. To stay safe, you should make or join a faction.

-Do not use any methods to bypass safe zones. There's a reason they're called safe zones!

-Do not use any methods to bypass faction protections. Play fair and square!

-Do not advertise other servers here. There are forums for that purpose.

-Do not spam the chat or use caps lock. We want chat to be clean and not distracting.

-No hacking or x-ray. We want all players to be on the same playing field. No unfair advantages!

-Do not ask the staff for items or ranks. You're online with other players, so why not trade items?

-If you are banned under one account you cannot play on other accounts on the server while the ban is still in effect. If you are caught playing on alternative accounts while your main account is banned, all of your alt account will be permanently banned.

-Failure to follow these rules will result in a mute/kick/ban. If a rule is broken more than 3 times after being warned and kicked, the result will be a ban from the server.

Please Keep in mind that any decisions made by staff members is final, but can be appealed in a responsible manner by using the forum on our website.

We are currently working on the server to hammer out any last minute bugs, but it is very stable, and highly playable! We hope to see you in game!

Hidden

Just a comment on the previous editing reason for the OP, which was "Staff decided to post some guidelines for the server area they decided to finally release." Staff just put up this server section today. The rest of the server sections have these guidelines. Did you really reach the conclusion that these guidelines wouldn't be here for this section?

Nope. I was just waiting on these guidelines to be posted, as I haven't finished memorizing all the other server guidelines threads.

Hidden

Nope. I was just waiting on these guidelines to be posted, as I haven't finished memorizing all the other server guidelines threads.

They're all the same. The names of the packs have changed, but...that's it. At any rate, I'm not going to be extremely picky, since this is a brand new section. There was just a little snark in that edit reason that I thought was...amusing.

Hidden

They're all the same. The names of the packs have changed, but...that's it. At any rate, I'm not going to be extremely picky, since this is a brand new section. There was just a little snark in that edit reason that I thought was...amusing.

Well. I'm glad I didn't rustle any real jimmies. The staff here on Technic can be quite humorous in their replies/responses to some comments/questions. Thank you for the prod in the right direction!

As soon as i joined this server, was welcomed with open arms. Very respectful and professional staff. Fair rules to abide by. This server really has it all for being one of the first public servers with this new ModPack! More people should definetly join.

One of the best servers I have seen in a long time. For example when you first log on, everyone is so welcoming and inviting that it really makes you feel comfortable, and it also makes it seem like they care about each person that logs on. The staff is very well picked and they all have experience with how to do their job to the best of their ability! If you have a problem or concern they don't make it seem like you're a nuissance but they try their hardest to take care of the issue and make sure everything is running smoothly and effectively. This is definitely a server where I can gaurantee you will enjoy your time and make friends that will stay with you along your journey at Bluestone.