Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I haven't seen other people having this problem, but my Not Enoguh Items are gone. I think I might had hit some button that did it, but please if someone know how to enable it again help. I've tried to go into Inventory those tree ''...'' and more options, but I can't find anything saying enable/disable. Help!

Hey, I haven't seen other people having this problem, but my Not Enoguh Items are gone. I think I might had hit some button that did it, but please if someone know how to enable it again help. I've tried to go into Inventory those tree ''...'' and more options, but I can't find anything saying enable/disable. Help!

open your inventory and press 'O'

mr_mmm, that doesn't seem like it'd be a common problem so you should probably have posted on the tracker.. in your case though it's unrelated to what you've said, go to;

%appdata%/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/saves/mapwriter_mp_worlds/198_144_183_120_25665/

and delete mapwriter.cfg

• Moderators

I installed the launcher but when i choose the attack of b team it will not open can someone help me

post issues on the Tracker/Bug Reports. Follow the Guidelines and Rules

by chance you might fix it yourself, try uninstalling all javas, restart your PC and get the latest java7u51 (JRE works on windows, Mac needs JDK)

Okay so I've got a lot of issues,

First, when I downloaded Attack of the B-Team, it worked fine, just like I expected. But then, next time I clicked play, it started to load the "Mojang" logo, then it just crashed. I tried it over and over again, but it never worked. I finally re-installed it, and it worked fine. Then when I exited and loaded it back up, it did the same thing as before. So basically I just couldn't play it unless I re-installed it every time. Then I found out I had a virus, got it fixed, and everything worked perfectly. After a couple days, some not playing it at all, it started to do the same thing again, loading the Mojang logo and crashing. I re-installed it and it worked, tried it again and it didn't, and so on. So I looked at the crash report and it was all just weird symbols and characters, most of them rectangles. I re-installed it, played, exited, and loaded it, but it crashed again. This time the crash report was different; this is what it read:

(I'm sorry if this post was too long, but I'm desperate. Sorry, I also don't know how to do spoilers. :D )

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 4/1/14 7:56 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/charl_000/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/config/MapWriter.cfg:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:106)
at mapwriter.forge.MwConfig.<init>(MwConfig.java:12)
at mapwriter.forge.MwForge.preInit(MwForge.java:38)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:106)
at mapwriter.forge.MwConfig.<init>(MwConfig.java:12)
at mapwriter.forge.MwForge.preInit(MwForge.java:38)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 102843536 bytes (98 MB) / 693633024 bytes (661 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 113 mods loaded, 113 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenModsCore{0.2} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
advancedgenetics{v1.4.1} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedgenetics_v1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
betterstorage{0.8.0.43} [betterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CarpentersBlocks{2.0.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenter's blocks v2.0.3 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroai for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FoodPlus{2.7-PRE} [§bFood Plus] (food plus mod 2.7-PRE.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
cfm{3.2.7} [§4MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.2.7(1.6.4).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GalacticraftCore{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GalacticraftMars{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Hats{2.1.4} [Hats] (hats2.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ImmibisCore{57.1.93} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.93.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LiquidXP{57.1.1} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MapWriter{2.0} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-2.0.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildMod{v1.0} [build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Morph{0.7.0} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
necromancy{1.4c} [Necromancy] (necromancy-1.4c-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenMods{0.2} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenBlocks{1.2.5} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.4dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.4d4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RandomThings{1.8.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.8.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SaintsPack{0.5} [saintspack] (saintspack.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Statues{2.1.1} [statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Sync{2.1.1} [sync] (sync2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TMechworks{19.d4b8fa0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
tropicraftmod{v5.1.6 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.6 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
volleyballmod{v5.1.6 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.6 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.59 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WeatherMod{1.58} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.59 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
witchery{0.15.1} [Witchery] (witchery_0-15-1_164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7640G GL version 4.2.12422 Compatibility Profile Context 13.152.1.2000, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Make sure you are using a version compatible with forge (the light version of the mod doesnt work) also try the other HD versions, it appears the only valid version of optifine that is to work with the version of forge used is the latest of either HD versions of it.

Make sure you are using a version compatible with forge (the light version of the mod doesnt work) also try the other HD versions, it appears the only valid version of optifine that is to work with the version of forge used is the latest of either HD versions of it.

Thanks for the help!

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 9, 2014 - post for the Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 9, 2014 - post for the Tracker

Can someone help me? Everytime i try to load attack of the b-team it gives me this message:

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

Error: A fatal exception has occured. Program will exit.

Is there something wrong with my java? Im using the latest version. If anyone could help anyone could help i would be eternally gratefull.