Friendly warning about being an idiot.

MangoBearHerder

Posted · Hidden by Torezu, February 7, 2014 - Unhidden on accident.
Hidden by Torezu, February 7, 2014 - Unhidden on accident.

It might be that they just have ddos protection? I trying to get b-team up but for some reason i cant get all the Libraries. Do you have any info about them? it works fine on my PC but it just crashes wenever i upload it to the server.

Posted · Hidden by Torezu, February 7, 2014 - Unhidden on accident.
Hidden by Torezu, February 7, 2014 - Unhidden on accident.

The problem with this hypothesis is that it lacks motivation.

What does Chillax stand to Gain from DDOSing 'competition'? The servers are not subscribed, they do not have any adware, there is no money involved, and in fact, being the only working server means that they will be swamped and overcrowded.

There seems to be no motivation whatsoever. That makes the accusation seem to be little more than a personal attack based on entirely spurious coincidence.

Posted · Hidden by freakachu, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by freakachu, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

you forgot, that big time servers WANT EVERYONE to join there server. Why? Its all in numbers. you get 300 people on your server a day. the odds are that 10 or 20 of those people are going

buy from you shop. Especially if you ban a lot of items unless they pay to unlock them. Which is what chillax does. (I know, I played on his server)

servers like that don't care about the people playing or about enjoying the modpak with players. they just want the numbers so they can make a profit.

though, im not saying he does this. I am just speculating as to WHY a rival server owner would do this.

Posted · Hidden by freakachu, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by freakachu, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

The problem with this hypothesis is that it lacks motivation.

What does Chillax stand to Gain from DDOSing 'competition'?

Coming from a server owner, that's perfect motivation. Now I'm not saying he does do this - just that your point is invalid. More players = more donators = more money = plenty of incentive. Just like their arguments don't really prove it is him, yours doesn't disprove it either.

sigh.  take your pitchforks and torches elsewhere, I've been over this already even though those posts are hidden now.  DDoSing is a real crime with real penalties and accusing someone of doing it (no matter how much you claim you're not while you do it) is a serious matter.  additionally a few people have already been banned for doing just that.  now there's another name added to that list.

you want to summon an angry mob and try to ruin someone's reputation by making claims of  serious, life ruining wrongdoing on their part based on the most circumstantial of evidence?  do it on someone else's forums.