• Mod list
  • Server IP
  • General Themes
  • Server Rules
  • Banned Items
  • Plugins
  • Applications
  • Extra Information

The server is strictly private, and has a rigorous standard for whitelisting. As soon as the server finishes development, it may (but barely) have an opportunity to open to public. The time of development phase is not determined at the moment.

AStjUMMl.png

ACbVw6rl.png
Slime Farm

XH3ZS6ol.png
Spawn: Community Island

WLqGBUyl.png
Unique System in Development: Collecting Story Fragments

T8gc9Hml.png
Custom NPCs

4mZiaRPl.png
Thirst Mod + CustomNPCs shop

UzcQZ1yl.png
Boss Fight in Development

WtHNN3Ul.png

These mods/add-on's below are currently included in the modpack. The modpack URL will be given through your application.

• Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
  • El Aliquo (Ex Nihilo Addon) by Zerokyuuni 
  • Ex Nihilo map by QuantumBlade 
  • Team Fortress 2 by pitman-87 
  • Gizmos by Planetguy 
  • Rings of Power by Hunternif 
  • Show Durability by NemockZans 
  • Thirst by tarun1998, or Smox_TS 
  • MapWriter by mapwriter 
  • Extra Utilities by RWTema 
  • Crafting Suite by _bau5 
  • Open Blocks by OpenMods Team 
  • BetterStorage by copygirl 
  • Inventory Tweaks by Kobata 
  • Yet Another Food by AiryBreath 
  • Tinkers Construct by mDiyo 
  • Custom NPCs by Noppes 
  • Metallurgy 3 by Shadowclaimer 
  • DartCraft by bluedart 
  • Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor 
  • Applied Energetics by AlgorithmX2 
  • Thermal Expansion by CoFHTeam 
  • Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed 
  • Ars Magica 2 by Mithion

tpUTSrG.png

• s45.hosthorde.com:25698

f1Z5VuU.png?1
Server contains one skyblock world and one adventure world. Skyblock is based on a mod, Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley with its companion map by QuantumBlade, which has been well-adjusted to SMP. Apart from the main mod, it is possible for players to gradually accelerate their development in-game because of the industrial nature of the modpack (Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics and more). Due to mods that cannot generate their own ores and materials in the skyblock map, it is necessary to obtain them in another world. Adventure world is based on a mod, Custom NPCs by Noppes. It has its unique systems of story development and gameplay, mostly resembling RPG games. For PvP features, there will be arenas and WarZone where two big factions of the server compete. Other systems might also be added as the development goes on.

dDCoxPe.png

• Respectful life
  • Entertain yourself
  • Beware of the edges
  • The server currency is based on Custom NPCs mod. All the coins are available to be converted from one to another. e.g. 16 stone coins to 1 bronze coin
  • During the development phase, suggestions and recommendations of features (mods, map structures, plugins and so on) are welcome. However, we do NOT assure the implementation of the features in the server, and suggestions and recommendations that are eye-sores (inappropriate formatting), as well as offend any rights or copyrights of any authors or the server members will be handled with careful restrictions or banning.
  • The new lores and stories of the adventure world must be approved by the server owner, MockTurtle7 a.k.a magic465.
  • Re-distribution of the modpack or any mod in the modpack will be considered piracy.
  • For more information of what not to do, simply scroll down  :)

atyGjKO.png
1. Usage

• Force Wrench (DartCraft)
  • Matter Cannon (Applied Energetics)
  • Hammers (Tinkers' Construct)
  • Alumentum (Thaumcraft)
  • Excavators (Tinkers' Construct)
  • Lumber Axes (Tinkers' Construct)
  • Chisels (Tinkers' Construct)
  • Deforestator (Gizmos)
  • Miner's Lighter (Gizmos)
  • Build Tool (Gizmos)

2. Placing

• Florbs (Thermal Expansion)

3. Crafting

• Custom NPC tools except of Carpentry Bench; 

4. Having

• None Tested Yet

5. Client-side modification (items banned from the system)

• None Tested Yet

XTE0FCY.png?1
Server management

• Essentials
  • Vault
  • GroupManager
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard
  • Multiverse
  • VoxelSniper

Gameplay

• Ultimate Skyblock

HAQwaCq.png
*URL to the modpack will be given once accepted.

• Aesthetically pleasing formats are important and required!
  • Prove your capability as a writer, builder, creator and/or more.
  • Pictures are fun!
  • Sample Format: IGN: magic465; Description: blah blah; What I love and hate: blah blah (of course, 'copy and paste' will not work on this application! it's only a sample)
  • No plagiarism or copying from your past applications to any other servers.
  • It takes your reasonable time to put efforts into the application.
  • No PM or Emailing: write your application on this
  • There is no second time. Do not give us two applications on this post.
  • Going against certain application rules may result in ban. e.g. #5
  • Lastly, give us one aspect from each segment of this post that you like or do not like. e.g. Banned Item -- Force Wrench: it is an awesome tool that can perfect Minecraft! e.g. Server Rules -- Re-distribution of the mods is against the rights/copyrights.

5mnxWga.png?1
D3rOLpu.png?1

• Offensive/Abusive language will NOT be tolerated lightly. Know your co-players well, and adjust yourself to them. Give them respect whoever they would be. This is very alike the rules of the Technic Forum such as no racist, sexist or homophobic language.
  • Zero tolerance to attack on personal/offline matters: however, reports are crucial.
  • Major problems, if any, are discussed together while the final decision is up to the staff on higher positions.
Edited by sorhgid112

My ign name is darkth

I like towers, long walks off skyblocks, and blowing up my own buildings which may or may not be my fault.

If you choose to let me into the server I will most likely start with a tinker's contruct so that I won't have to suffer without pink tools/weapons.

The one aspect of your post I do not like is the banned on lumber axes, but I'll deal with it if I'm accepted on the server.

That is all I could think of writing for a application so I'll just said to have a nice day/night whereever you are and hope to hear from you soon. :riker:

My ign name is darkth

I like towers, long walks off skyblocks, and blowing up my own buildings which may or may not be my fault.

If you choose to let me into the server I will most likely start with a tinker's contruct so that I won't have to suffer without pink tools/weapons.

The one aspect of your post I do not like is the banned on lumber axes, but I'll deal with it if I'm accepted on the server.

That is all I could think of writing for a application so I'll just said to have a nice day/night whereever you are and hope to hear from you soon. :riker:

I am sorry to say this, but I have to turn down your application for now. Your application seems very shallow.

I am sorry to say this, but I have to turn down your application for now. Your application seems very shallow.

Thank you for your speedy reply and no need to be sorry I understand that you are looking for the best of the best.

you have a wonderful day and good luck with your server.

IGN:Marksky345

I love mods and sky related things so this server is perfect for me! :D

If i get accepted i will start with thaumcraft 4

Oh and please unban chisels i would love to decorate my house! :D

PS: update thaumcraft

I wish you would spend more time and consider reapplication. It is due to the same reason as the application above.

This is not just for you Marksky345, but for all applicants:

I have to say that applicants must give good reasons but not so much of personal matters.

I hope people do not read this so lightly. I am developing this with a good base of stories and ideas of entertainment. It would not just end in the middle of nowhere. I know that the screenshots that I have brought looks terrible. But the project has just begun. So I am anticipating some lengthy work over a year. I will bring lores and concepts very soon.

I am planning Twitchtv broadcast as well. So I can take opinions from players and show them how it develops and should develop. But that will take place just as soon as I change my equipment. My current PC cannot multitask with any heavy modpack on. I am expecting an improvement to happen in April or May, after the Easter holidays.

If no one shows up by then, I will carry this out by myself anyway.

Edited by sorhgid112

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Recently found out about this mod and not soon later discovered this server!

I see you're in development stages and need some creative persons to make this server the best skyblock experience possbile, while I was looking for a place to have fun with, I'd really like to help out. The story mod is based on Mass Effect and I'm a huge fan of that game, so I could play a bit with the machanics like they did, story wise.

Further more I'm a person of many things, I create mods (recently started with), make music https://soundcloud.com/extense, create graphics: 2014_02_27_06_31_33.jpg my most useless but eye candyfull mod. :')

While I don't have a beast of a computer, I'd love to try out and see if my laptop could handle it, which wouldn't be much of a trouble 'cause the world doesn't contain many blocks like a normal world has.

I hope I've informed you well enough and like to add me to the server!

With kind regards,

eXtense.