Tech support for the new users?

TheBytemaster

To the admins/mods;

I know you are all working on the forums here, and I thank you for all the hard work you guys have put in. I was kind of unsure at first, but I'm liking the new forums more and more as time goes on, I think in the end the change will totally be for the best, and I'm grateful to you guys for going to all that trouble to spruce up the forums.

I have a suggestion though. (You've probably already thought of this, but I'll post it anyways on the off chance you haven't/to draw attention to the idea.)

I feel like it would be helpful to the overall state of the forums if it was made clear to every new member where the tech support stuff goes now, especially now that there's a clear and separate sub-forum and tracker system for it.

Would it be possible to do one of those messages like the "new policy on harassment" banner on the old forums? Where it goes away after you hit the X once, but shows up for every new member?

In addition, maybe the "Tracker" tab at the top could be renamed to something more obvious, like "Tech Support" or "Bugs and Issues"?

I dunno, just my two bits. Thanks for listening!

• 2 weeks later...