Cooking Meat you will Be missed

mseibert16

Please don't suspend me for this (though you might) I just want to take a moment to have a whole huge reply to talk about the best of himex "my mother is in the hospital and im sorry if i don't like being criticized when my mother is dieing" and such favorites as "I don't see why new users should be criticized for stupid posts" Also some of his best qualities like his Irish texting accent and who could forget his very upbeat attitude about others(Jk LoL) Lets all talk about his best qualities. I know this is old but you can find this in the whale box.

signed out forever CookingMeat

P.S. please don't bann me for a joke

Edited by mseibert16

I dont think we have to go through this again like in the cabbage post do we? now like i said before stop comparing me to your terrible comedy standards. I bet you don't even now who cooking meat was. 

Edited by mseibert16

Ooh. Is this a quiz?

Was CookingMeat you?

Did I win anything?

But for serious: these topics aren't going anywhere. At best, they could have gone into Kitty Jail, where they probably would have been ignored because nobody liked CookingMeat and posthumous jokes about somebody we didn't like are pretty bad.

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? its a little thing that we say that means the opposite thing for comedic effect. I know cooking Meat was a stupid person and i dont agree with him at all. I just wanted to make a joke but you two took it way too literal. No sense of humor whatsoever.

Edited by mseibert16

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? its a little thing that we say that means the opposite thing for comedic effect. I know cooking Meat was a stupid person and i dont agree with him at all. I just wanted to make a joke but you two took it way too literal. No sense of humor whatsoever.

Humour suggests that this would be funny, it's not, it's not even blatant sarcasm that we could find vaguely funny

what is this?  am I missing something here that makes this anything other than a 9 year old's idea of funny?  don't quit your day job, OP.

edit: after doing some research, this guy is trying to hop on a bandwagon that left over 6 months ago, talking about some dude who got banned and whaleboxed in early july of last year.

check the dates next time, captain comedy.