King_Flyff

Well met peeps and peepsies!

As you read in the title I have the dream of putting together a mighty mod-pack! But sadly I am quite the greeny at making mod-packs and could really use some help. 

I promise you a great treasure for your help in creating this mod-pack! A "Mighty Thank You!" from me, regrettably i can't promise you anything else so i hope that it will suffice!
I don't think there will be allot of work to be done since I've done everything that the Technic guide told me to do.

I hope that one of you experienced, brave, helpful people out there will be willing to join me in my quest!

Best Regards Flyff

I opened it a couple of times where it kept asking for new cores and different mods which i installed until it asked me to install Industrial craft 2, which was already in the mod-pack. So I did a double check that I had installed it properly but still i was asked to install it. 

I might be something with the minecraft.jar since I'm allot of different videos showed different ways to install it and the Technic guide wasn't exactly "step-by-step" precise. 

If you want i can post Mod-URL ?